Press Start

He offered to drive me home. How I wish I would've told him to pick me up or offered to drive him here. I suggested going to his house, but in separate vehicles so that we didn't have to leave either of our cars here. Hunter agreed, finally pulling his hand away from mine. He got into his car as I got in my own. He drove to his place and I followed behind him. I realized what he might be thinking, me suddenly going to his place after a date.
"Shit.. He probably thinks that.. Damn it," I sighed, noticing that we we now in a neighborhood. He pulled into a driveway and I pulled in behind him.
He got out of his car, and opened my car door for me to get out. He smiled, taking my hand and leading me inside. "So, what do you want to do? We can watch a movie or maybe play some video games?" Hunter suggested, still holding my hand.
"I think I'd like kicking your ass in Mortal Combat.." I smirked, taking a seat with him on the couch. I grabbed a controller and he did the same. I chose to play as Katana and he played as Noob.
For the next hour or so, the room was filled with cursing and yelling. We started to argue about who had won in the long run, and I was now pinned underneath him on the couch. I noticed our position and laughed a bit. He smiled, leaning into me even more. Hunter almost pressed his lips to mine when the sound of a door opening.
"Oh! I'm sorry.. I didn't see anything, I promise," a startled voice said. I looked over to see a woman who looked similar to Hunter.
"H-hi mom.. It's nice to see you," he awkwardly sat up, rubbing the back of his neck. I was still laying back on the couch, somewhat shocked by the sudden interruption.
"So who's your.. Uh.. Friend?" His mom asked, eyeing me.
"This is Micah," he wouldn't look up at her or over at me. His mom walked out of the room and he gave me the same apologetic smile that I had given him at the mall. Before I could sit up, Hunter was on top of me again.
"This isn't over. We still need to decide who won," he smirked, holding himself up so that he wouldn't put too much pressure on my. I rolled my eyes, finally pressing my lips to his. He kissed back, holding me close.
"Alright.. You win," he pulled away blushing.
Hell yeah, I did.