Y/N nodded her head hesitantly as she tried not to look into his eyes.

"I am sorry for what I did, oppa. I will make sure not to disobey you in the future."

"This is not going to work any longer, Y/N." Heeseung chuckled bitterly at her words.

"But-"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME WHEN I AM SPEAKING, ALRIGHT?"

"STOP TAKING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE FOR GRANTED!"

Heeseung's voice turned louder after every word and his voice boomed in the room.

Y/N bit down on her lower lip, trying to control her emotions.

Heeseung glared at her furiously as he clenched his jaw.

He was dealing with her defiant attitude for a long time and he had lost it all this time.

He was trying too hard to cooperate with her since long being a follower of patience.

"Get lost you filthy killer." Y/N glared back at him.

"What did you say, huh?" Heeseung spoke in a low tone as he got up from his chair and took predatory steps towards his sister.

"Want me to repeat it, oppa?" Y/N raised her eyebrows in sarcasm as he stood a metre away from her.

*SMACK*

"How dare you.." Heeseung slapped her right in the face, causing her face to turn in the other direction.

Y/N poked her tongue towards the inside of her cheek, trying to control herself.

By now, he was already seeing red.

"Come on, slap me!" Y/N turned her face towards him, trying to instigate him.

"Stop with it right now or else you will regret your actions." Heeseung snarled at her as he pulled on her hair harshly, his veins popping.

"Leave..my hair..." Y/N requested him, trying hard not to yelp in pain.

"Hyung!"

Sunoo barged into the room, sprinting towards them and detaching Heeseung's hand from her hair.

"Don't go too harsh with her, hyung." Sunoo whispered in his ear.

"GET OUT OF THE ROOM, PARK SUNOO!"

Heeseung shouted at him, shoving him harshly towards the exit.

"COME OUT!" Heeseung yelled at her as he pulled her out of his room.

"NO! You will hurt me!" Y/N screamed at him as tears descended her eyes.

She held onto the small table near the door to stop him from dragging her.

"It will break! Leave my things! Dammit!" Heeseung pulled her with even more force this time, causing the heavy vase to fall straight onto her foot.

"AAAHH!" Y/N shrieked in pain as her feet bled profusely.

"Stop screaming!" Heeseung placed his hand on her mouth to muffle her screams.

She no longer had the energy to fight him back owing to the terrible injury.

Heeseung's room was on the third floor, away from all the other siblings, so it was obvious for the rest to not hear the commotion.

He threw Y/N on his shoulder as her feet dripped blood on the floor.

She was sobbing hard, but Heeseung was least concerned about her injury right now.

His gaze was fixed towards the dark end of the corridor,

the torture room.

To Be Continued...

An update after long time :D Keep on voting loves <3
I hope you all would support DINNER, my new and complete book.

I especially wrote it as I knew I am gonna be irregular.

So the chapter forty-seven is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻