Bondita gets promotion

Start from the beginning

Bondita: Huh.. Sir, what work should I do?

She asked with much hesitation.

Anirudh gave her a document which is full of stat and data. Bondita is scared to see that.

Anirudh: Complete this document and bring me a presentation.

Bondita gets it but her face clearly showed that she doesn't know stats and data.

Anirudh: Come on, Ms.Bondita. Go complete this document. It's very important. Our company's future is in this only.

After hearing this Bondita is now too scared. Actually Anirudh knew that she can't do it but what to do he is little naughty. That's why he is playing with his Bondita.

Bondita: Sir!!

Anirudh: Yes, Mam!

By this time Nishant entered the Cabin to hand over a document.

Nishant: Sir, look at this. I dont know who did this presentation. It's full of errors.

Anirudh: Errors? Don't worry give it to Bondita. She will clear all the errors.

Bondita: Hn?

Anirudh: Hn!! Why can't you do it?

Anirudh loved irritating her.

Nishant gives the document to her. Bondita gets it with upset face.

Anirudh: Nishant, you go bring all the error documents. She will do it for us.

Nishant nodded and went out.

Anirudh: By standing here itself you will finish the documents? Wow!!

Bondita: Sir, actually I don't know anything about this stats and data. I am sorry.

Anirudh with fake rage rose up from his chair.

Anirudh: Whaat?

Bondita: Sir, please. Please don't fire me. Except this data and stats give me other works. I will do it.

Anirudh: Any work?

Bondita: Hn Sir. Any work. I promise, i will do it.

Anirudh stepped towards her. Bondita stepped backwards.

Like this, they came out of his cabin.

Anirudh: Krishank!!! Where are you?

He came running to him. Bondita is afraid.

Everyone is looking at Anirudh and Bondita.

Krishank: Yes, Sir.

Anirudh: Bring a resignation letter, soon!

Krishank brought it.

Anirudh: Ms. Bondita, sign here.

Bondita: Sir, but...

Anirudh gave her the form. Bondita signed in it as she could not speak against him. After signing she gave it to Krishank. He smirked.

Anirudh: Listen everyone!

Everyone are already looking at him.

Anirudh: Meet my new Personal Assistant. Ms.Bondita Das!

Bondita is stunned. Everyone clapped for her.

Krishank is shocked however!

Anirudh went back to his cabin Everyone congratulated Bondita. Some girls are really jealous of her!

Later, Bondita went back to Anirudh's cabin.

Bondita: Sir, May I come in.

Anirudh: Yes!

Bondita entered inside with very much joy.

Anirudh: Now what? You don't even know this work? You want another job?

Bondita: No, no. Actually I am here to Thank you. Thank you so much, Sir. I thought you would fire me.

Anirudh: I don't fire my employees unnecessarily.

Bondita smiled.

Anirudh: Do You know the duties of PA?

Bondita nods no.

Anirudh: Khub Balo!!!

He called Nishant in and asked him to explain the works of PA.

Nishant: PA is actually who schedule, arrange, cancel every meetings of Boss. Boss will follow their words only.

Bondita started to laugh. Anirudh is confused.

Nishant: Did I joked?

Bondita: Sorry! Actually I thought PA is some toughest job. But it's very easy.

Nishant: Whaat? Do you think being a PA to successfull business man is easy?

Bondita: Hn! Schedule, reschedule, cancelling, arranging. These things are very easy to me. In short if I want to understand the word PA means "to rule Boss".

Anirudh wondered.

Nishant: Look, look. I think you mistook my words. You can't rule our boss instead you should do his work.

Anirudh: Stop, Now don't waste time by arguing in this silly matter. Go continue your works. Bondita, go bring my meeting details.

Bondita nodded and went out. Nishant followed her.

After she went out, Anirudh blushed thinking of Bondita's innocence.

She came in with his schedules.

Anirudh: Now dictate me everything.

Bondita read his schedules.

Bondita: Actually, you know what? I think I did something good in my past. That's why I got this much easier job that too with high salary.

Anirudh: Really??

Bondita: Hn!! Boss rules the company but PA rules the boss itself. Hn na? Sir, you dont worry. I am weak in stats only. But I will do this work perfectly. I will rule your life day by day with correct schedules.

Anirudh: You are already ruling my life, Bondita.

He looks at her eyes with much love.

Bondita: How?

Anirudh: Huh, I mean. I always listen to my employees. In that way only.

Bondita smiled at him. Anirudh is admiring at her.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about!❤️