01. Police Station

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what are you doing?" He winced in pain while the officers in front of us just stared at Hye Sun in shock.

"This is me begging you to settle," Hye Sun says as she grabs onto his pants.

"Hey, let go of me." The man shouted as he struggles to get out of her grip.

"Sadly, I'm not familiar with the law here. So, I think we should just settle this " Hye Sun said as she turned her attention back to the men who sexually harassed the both of us.

"Let go of me. What are you doing?" The man says as he slowly slipped out of Hye Sun's grip. "Hey!" He shouted even louder. I quickly stand up to stop Hye Sun from getting us into more trouble. She then suddenly stood up from her seat and used both of her hands to grip his leg even tighter to stop him from leaving, "How long must I beg to get you to settle?" She questioned as she did not break eye contact with him.

"Let go of him first." An unknown voice said, this caused me to turn around to the unknown voice and realized that it was Woo Yeo who had finally shown up.

Hye Sun immediately let go of the men and brushed the dust off her clothes before turning to Woo Yeo while I started walking toward him. "You're here." Hye Sun says standing beside me.

After Woo Yeo managed to get Hye Sun and me out of the situation that we were in, the three of us walked toward the exit. "How have you been? We last met before the liberation so it's been about 75 years. Have you ever wondered how we were doing?" Hye Sun says.

"We were never close enough to keep in touch and for your information, I only met up with Mi Young a couple of times. Why did you two even call me?" Woo Yeo says with a stoic face.

"You still look as cold as ever," I say as the three of us came to a sudden halt.

"I want you to use your powers to erase their memories." Hye Sun says as she turned to him.

"Why not just do it yourself." He says to Hye Sun

"I can't use my powers anymore." Hye Sun simply says.

"Why?" Woo Yeo asked as he looks at her confusingly.

"That's right, I become a human four years ago." Hye Sun says proudly.

"And you?" Woo Yeo asked me.

"I also became a human, but only two years ago," I told him and stick my tongue out playfully as I heard that he is still a gumiho.

"Don't just leave." Both Hye Sun and I say as we chase after him.

"Let us treat you to a meal. We want to thank you for your help. That's what humans do when they want to show gratitude." I say as the both of us trailed behind him.

"Forget it." He says as he continued to walk ahead and not caring about us.

"Oh, I forgot. A fox's appetite can only be filled with human souls, not food." I spoke.

"Unfortunately, that's not something we can treat you to." Hye Sun says as Woo Yeo suddenly stops in his track.

"Just stay for a little chat." Hye Sun says as she tries to convince him, and this caused him to turn his attention to us.

"We've known each other for 700 years. We can't just part ways." I say as both Hye Sun and I started smirking and walked past him.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

The three of us are currently at a beautiful restaurant near the forest. The atmosphere was quite tense as the three of us sat down in awkward silence. Hye Sun took a sip of her drink while staring at Woo Yeo, but he broke off eye contact with her as her presence itself was annoying him.