Large printed numbers are the only decorations adorning each Pocha and when a plastic sheet lifts with the wind, the strong smell of deep fried seasoned squid hits me, making my mouth water. 

Each stall smells better than the last but I notice the excitement I felt before starts to dwindle along with my appetite. Fear starts to creep in with each number that I pass, the anticipation of reaching Pocha 15 almost makes me stop walking. 

I suppose a normal person like Binna would have thought about this immediately but for me it is a delayed reaction. 

What if this person is turns out to be dangerous?

What if it's some crazy Dalia fan who could potentially be violent?

What if it's someone from the press goading me into a secret meet up that will get me in trouble with Firefly?

My steps grow heavier with each new doubt until I find myself stopping outside Pocha 14. What am I doing? 

I'm out alone in the middle of the city. I came all the way here by myself to meet someone I have never met before. And I just realised I didn't tell anyone about it. If I were to die tonight, no one would even know why. 

Thankfully, our phones have been given back to us for the weekend so I pull out mine and dial my sister's number. 

"Unni, I miss you!" Kina picks up on the third ring. 

"I miss you too. Listen I need you to keep this between us." My voice is urgent and low even though I doubt anyone would be able to hear me with all the street noise. 

"Always," She replies easily. If it's one person I can trust it's my younger sister. We have kept each other's secrets from childhood and will most likely carry them to our graves. It's always been an unspoken rule that we'd have each other's backs no matter what. 

"I'm out at Gangbyeon Pocha street in Gwangjin-gu. I didn't tell anyone but I guess it's better you know, just in case."

"Ooo, is it a secret date?" My sister's voice is teasing but it quickly switches to cautious within seconds. "Or are you doing something illegal?"

Illegal definitely not. Dangerous maybe. 

"No, no. It's just a short outing. Nothing to worry about but my location is on, just in case," I say. 

"Okay, will keep Find My on stand by. Get it?" Kina laughs at her own rhyme but I am too nervous to find anything funny right now. "Be safe, okay."

"Always," I lie and then we end the call. 

A small breeze hits the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine as I stare at the printed numbers that read 15. Anonymous could be inside waiting for me at this very second.

"You going in?" A male voice echoes from behind and I whirl around in shock, nearly losing my balance in the process.

A tall guy stands before me, clad in all black from his shoes, jeans, shirt and jacket. Even his mask and cap is black. He stares at me but his eyes look like two dark pools of secrets, they dart between me and Pocha 15. 

"You're Anonymous?" I blurt out stupidly. A part of me is in disbelief that an actual person showed up. 

He cocks his head to the side and his eyes slant, making me wonder if he found that amusing. "Anonymous?" 

"I mean -," I start to clarify but he interrupts me and gestures for us to head inside. 

"If by anonymous you mean the fan sending you notes in the most creative way then yes, that is me," He leans in and says softly, gesturing for me to go inside. "Let's talk in private."