Prologue

It was a peaceful day in the agency, but they always said that it's calm before the storm.

Kunikida as always, doing work the same goes for the others, well... Except for Ranpo and Dazai.

"(Y/n)-chan! Let's go on a double suicide together!" Dazai yelled making the (h/c) haired girl look at him and do a close eye smile, which always wouldn't fail making the people fall in love in her beauty/adorableness/cuteness most of the time.

"Sorry Osamu-kun, I don't want you to be scolded again by Kunikida because of dragging me with your suicidal ideas, hontōni gomen'nasai." The girl known as (Y/n) said in apology.

"Why won't you be just like (Y/n) and do your work! You suicidal maniac!" Kunikida yelled and kicked Dazai away.

"(Y/n)-chan!~ can you buy me some sweets?" Ranpo asked her.

"Okay! But can I bring Atsushi and Kyouka with me?" (Y/n) respond making Kyouka and Atsushi turn their heads to face her when they heard their names.

"You can, just be back quickly." Kunikida answered making (Y/n) smile in happiness, she stood up and grab Atsushi and Kyouka's hands, she then went out of the office and together the three of them walked towards a store that sales sweets.

////////////

After they finished buying a lot of sweets, they are now currently walking back to the agency, but something unexpected happened.

A door opened beneath (Y/n)'s feet making her loss her balance.

"(Y/N)-SAN!!!!" Both Kyouka and Atsushi tried to reach for (Y/n)'s hand but only to fail as they reacted late, they watched in horror as the door closed.

The last thing they saw is (Y/n) smiling at them with tears while mouthing something.

Never forget me. I'll find my way to come back, I promise.

---------------------