💜part17💜

Depuis le début

Fubuki went to kiyara for a hug he missed his mom so much but...his mom give him a hard slap on his cheeks that he was about to fall but tae hold him and look at his mother in disbelief confusion.

What are you doing to him" a hard yet deep voice comes from behind all look at the backside to see jk was standing there in an office suit he looks so handsome and hot.

Kookie~ "tae called but jk just ignore him and went to Fubuki he then look at his cheek which was fingerprinted by his mother but jk think tae did this so he look at tae angrily.

how dare you try to harsh my child's mother " jk said very furious and tae just stare at him like he saw a ghost! Tae tries to find jk and Fubuki but they were not here so he doesn't see them that's why he was looking at jk like that.

But what he didn't notice was that what jk called his brother " my child's mother" was just eyeing him head to toe. tae was so much happy to see jk but guess...jungkook wasn't happy at all to see him; this is what all of them think about jk but deep down only jk knows how hard it is for him to see his baby like that.

But this time jk thinks that tae hurt Fubuki who was holding his child in his stomach which makes him angry at tae he glares at him...

Taehyung Kim how dare you" he again said this time loud enough for tae to hear tae look around and went to jk and tried to caress his cheek but jk backed away from him.

Tae's heart hurt but the tears he was having in his eyes were of happiness he was so happy that he even forget his brother is pregnant with his EX's child.

Kookie~~"tae called but he get nothing in response so he just stares at him with teary eyes"

Why the hell do you push him?! "Jk asks in a venom voice. Which makes tae flinch and he looks at Fubuki who was about to say something"

Kook, it wasn't tae I accidentally slipped into the floor he catches me at the right time" he said but little did he doesn't know his mother was glaring at him and jk notice it but he didn't say anything"

Come you need rest " jk offer Fubuki his hand and tae looks at them with hurt eyes"

Kookie can we go out shopping?" Tae said innocently but in response, he get no love but the heated!"

Who are you talking to? Am I your slave or what do you think about me huh? I'm going to be a father now! taehyung simply fu*king move on! and leave me I'm happy without you but with your brother!" Tae was scared by this side of jungkook he feel like his whole world shattered down in one place. The person he was waiting to see for a long time, the person he love so much, the person he waited for months, for the person he leave his all dreams behind!

That person didn't even care about his emotions!?

What the hell is this jungkook? How dare you talk to my son like this? What is his fault? He just asks to go out, he didn't ask for a date!" Kiyara fires back in a venom voice and here shivin is also holding so much anger in his eyes but he didn't talk.

Teach your son some respect aunty and how can he talk to my husband like this? " tae was left speechless after hearing 'my husband' did they are married? This question starts to play everywhere in his brain.

A person who makes a promise once to marry him now saying, someone else his husband. This hit tae hard the reality hit him hard like a truck!

Mom, I want to go home"tae said with a blank face.his parents and brother feel bad for him but what can they do? Everything is already messed up

Fubuki comes in front of tae with teary eyes which tae notices and asks in worry" are you ok? Why are you crying? Please don't cry it's not good for your health." Tae said everyone look at him with disbelief, but he don't care the thing is that he can't see his brother cry"

He caresses his little brother's cheeks lovingly and said: " if anyone tries to hurt you then immediately call me I'm always there for you ok?"

Fubuki hugs a bone-crushing hug with his brother who still cares for him. Suddenly Jk comes between them and pulled them both apart.

What the hell " tae yelled at jk, Fubuki also look at him angrily in which he looks so cute while getting angry

Well, mr Kim stay away from my husband " jk thought that tae will hurt Fubuki because Fubuki comes between them."

Why he is my brother--"tae get cut by Jk who starts again"

Yes he is your brother but now he is my husband and I don't want my pregnant husband in any negative air like you" jk said without thinking but his every word breaks everyone's heart who was there"

What I even did to you kookie? What is your problem man? You break relationship with me I was ok
You break your promises which we made together I was ok
You ruined my life I WAS STILL OK!
But why are you breaking my and Fubuki's relationship which god makes?

For God's sake kookie we are brothers
We both are connected by blood! How could I hurt him? Before you, he was my responsibility after my parents.

Yes, my brother was my hero he always take care of me after mom and dad. Please jungkook end this I'm tired of this now I want my family back" Fubuki said Jk didn't say anything he hold Fubuki's hand for support and went to their bedroom.

Next part!

Jk:you su*t you try to kill him and our baby!

Tae:no I didn't do anything"tae said while crying he feel Sharp pain in his right cheek his mother slap him hard.

Fubuki: you were my hero but now you are no one to me" he said which make tae cry hard"

••••••

Bye guys take care