💜part14💜

Mom where did you keep my guitar"tae asks his mother who let out a big sign and handed him his guitar which was placed on their TV furniture tae took it and was about to go out when his dad called him and said," son come home fast ok it's raining outside hmm".

Ok, dad " he said and was about to go but..."uncle taetae where are you going this late mom says that don't go outside when it's too late night," the small boy said which make tae cooed at him but he has to go on time so he walks out.
(Don't worry he wore a jacket on his top)

Soon he went to a cafeteria and start to sing his favorite song but he don't know someone was also there looking at him with teary eyes.

Music starts to play with low sound vibration for people to enjoy the song Then the main singer starts to sing he is none other than our taehyung

Then the main singer starts to sing he is none other than our taehyung

" can I call you baby"
"Can you be my friend"
"Can you be my lover up until the very end?"
"Let me show you, love, oh, I don't pretend"
"Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in, yeah ~~"

He starts to sing and someone also joins him they both start to sing happily with each other looking at each other eyes in deep oceans loving the feeling of having someone to hold them tight in their arms.

But...jungkook was feeling very jealous of their closeness he don't like the thing that his tae was singing with someone he don't even know.
The song again starts...

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst"
"No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth"
"Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first"

Again jungkook feels like his heart stop beating after so many years he heard the person singing melodies in his voice so beautiful and divine.

Like this, the song ends.
Flashback...
Dad, where did hyung, went why didn't tell me and why did he wear tight clothes going out this late an--" Fubuki gets cut by his mother's clapping sound he looks at her in confusion and also jk and his family.

Wow, very good son I'm proud of you.
You judge your brother like this, he wears tight clothes, and what about you huh? Before your marriage, you always use to wear shorts and crop tops? Didn't you?

And about the late night, it's his life we both just want our son to get rid of his memories we don't care which way he select we just want--"jk cut them off and said in venom voice"

What do you mean by which way he select huh? Is not he is your son then why you just want to get rid of him--

Correction jeon we don't want to be rid of him we just want the best for my son like you did in your life we also want our son to move on.

Jk didn't find any word to argue back so he looks down also Fubuki " what if something bad happens to him what will he do " Jhogi said in worry but kiyara just chuckles and said" he can bear whatever comes in his way now he is not weak as before.

Now that he gets cheated he didn't trust people easily that's why he is still single we try so many times to set a date with rich and famous boys but he always rejects them by saying that he is not interested in them.

Jk's eyes were teary kiyara noticed it" don't need to cry now when you destroy someone's life who was ready to give you his entire life," she said her sharp word chopping everyone's heart but not kai cause he is suffering from another pain the pain of his son's cold behavior, the pain of his son's tears, the pain of his son's emotionless feeling toward them and people, the pain of his son to see him locked in a cold room, the pain his son is going through is nothing compared to his but still fit him this pain is too much to handle.

Suddenly Jk asks" where did he go?" To a cafe " kiyara said in one breath cause she was aware of this question" which cafe please tell me the name "at love cafe " she said and without telling Jk to flash out of the house he sit in the car and start to drive.

After some time he reached "love cafe"

End of flashback...

My love my life my baby sorry for leaving you in this cruel world alone I'm very sorry for my mistake you are my happiness" jk said and start to cry "

On the other hand, with tae.

Tae end singing the lyrics and the only music was going on. hard clapping sound can hear in the whole cafeteria and tae and?? Thank people who were sitting with their beautiful/handsome couple.

Jk also claps his hands hard with teary eyes, tae notices him but ignores his presence. jk feels a sting in his heart to get ignored by tae.

I deserve this " while saying this Jk backward to leave when he heard people shouting " say yes, say yes, say yes, yeah " he look back to see the person who was singing with tae a minute ago was on his knees and tae's hand was in his hand holding tightly.

?? While holding the mic:you Kim taehyung my world my happiness my heart will you be my boyfriend?" He said jk's heart was having unbearable pain he don't want tae to say yes but sometimes what we want never happens and here tae said...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YES

What do you think is that person?

Ok bye meet you in the next chapter

Well, I'm sick 😫

My if anyone want my insta id then you can comment me ok!

Bye Bye take care