💜part13💜

Hey hyung~ "Fubuki shouts looking at tae, tae also looks at him then in the other direction
Jk also looks at tae his eyes locked on him he can't even blink tae notices it and said when they were near him " sorry mr jeon but you have your husband so, please stop looking at me or someone else doesn't break my brother's heart cause it hurt so much" he said looking at Fubuki who look down jk also look down.

Mum who is this boy"the little boy said looking at tae"baby he is your uncle tae ok "ok" he said still looking at tae, tae also look at him but he felt something different but why? he was thinking.

Why did he scold dada huh? Did dada do something wrong?" he said jk and Fubuki cooed at their child but what tae said made them shocked" yes baby your parents do the biggest mistake that I can't even think about forgiving them but they didn't feel shame and come in my life again!

I hope they will not destroy my life again" he said and both of their head was hanging low the little child asked again " why do they do that? They will not hurt anyone without any reason"

Of course, they were having a huge reason you know who was the reason? "The little boy looks at him with questionable eyes then tae said " it was YOU you were the reason of--

Kim taehyung mind your tongue you are talking to my son so be careful and he is not any mistake he is my angle so keep your mouth shut!" He yells at tae but tae was looking at the child who was tearing up due to his painful words.

Tae feels very bad that what he told a little child who was not even in the world at that time.
Tae bent down to his level and carries his cheek softly, and said" baby I'm sorry for hurting you " when tae said it Fubuki try to pick up his son but tae didn't let him and...

He locked the boy in his arms and ask" Hey baby what is your name you didn't tell your tae uncle huh? "Tae said in a baby voice and the baby look at him in his eyes and said, " my name is Jaki jeon I'm from America." He said and tae also like the little Jaki so much that he went to the car while talking to the boy ignoring the couple who was surprised that how can tae is acting like this.

--at the car parking lot--

Come here, baby sit with us." Fubuki said but baby Jaki want to sit with his taetae uncle "no mum I'll sit with tae tae uncle ok" he said with big doe eyes  Jk said" no son we'll sit at back sits so come here fast" jk said the cause of Little ones face get dull he wants to sit with his uncle.

Tae notices it and can't see a baby like this so he said: " what happened kookie let him sit with me, come here my baby Jaki we'll sit together ok don't be sad hmm." but he doesn't know what he just calls the elder now Fubuki look at tae happily but not long last when jk spoke.

what did you just call me?"tae looks at jk and then remembers what he calls him so he looks down." I ask why did you call me that huh? " tae ignore him and went to his sit with Jaki on his arm tired from the flight.

Time skip to home--

Fubuki and Jaki went into the house but jk stops tae " why did you call me that huh?" he asked again tae chuckled and said " why can't I call my ex by the name I gave him? Or your husband will feel bad if I call you that.

Ok bye, I have work so I don't want to waste my time on you"tae left Jk was looking in his direction to tell he disappears from his eyes.

You changed so much my cubby, cute, little, and my angle where did they all go "jk said a drop of tear fell from his eyes.

Both families are together in a big mansion of Kim and having a very good time with each other but tae was not there so Fubuki asks" dad where is tae hyung I didn't see him?" Kai looked at him and then the direction of tae's room and said" he doesn't like to spend time with us so he always comes when we are not around" he said sadly tala put his palm on his shoulder.

Jk and Fubuki were shocked. Fubuki feels very guilty and the same goes for jk he also looks down.

Time skip--at dinner--

Mom hyung didn't come yet let me call him for dinner" Fubuki said but before his mother can say anything tae come down wearing revealing clothes which make all of their eyes go wide but his family was silent as they know what is gonna happen.

(His outfit ok)

(His outfit ok)

Hyung where are you going?"Fubuki asks"non of your business," he said in an annoying tone which make jk angry how can someone talk to his husband like this?" Who are you to talk to my husband like this who the hell permits you?" He said but tae ignore him and walk past set on the dining chair.

Baby what do you want to eat "she said placing a plate to tae who was busy with his mobile " mom you know I don't like to eat with strangers so, please don't force me " his mom understand it and seat on her sit to eat.

If we are stranger then why are you sitting with us go to your room " jk said with an announced face and voice " look jungkook you are at my house so you are my guest and leaving guest on the dining table it seems wrong to me, especially in my elder brother's absence so--

He didn't finish when a little boy come from nowhere while rubbing his eyes and said " mom I'm hungry" he said with a cute little pout which make everyone coo at him.

Soon his eyes fall on tae who was looking at him with heart eyes no matter how the situation is tae can't blame a little child for whatever happens to his life tae smile looking at the little Jaki.

Jaki went to tae and ask" will you feed me, uncle taetae? " he ask with the hope that his uncle will feed him and yes that happened tae said " oh my baby want to eat with me come here my baby I'll feed you " he said and start to feed him and both went to their world don't care about anything!

Ok bye meet you in the next part