four

-

-

3rd POV

While the other girls were inside their rooms doing their own thing due to the mere fact that they had free time until tomorrow, two girls walked inside the apartment with swollen eyes, both hands clasped tightly.

"Yujin," [name] called the girl before entering her separate bedroom, "just come to me, okay? You can always come to your [name] unnie when you have problems." [name] walked towards the frozen girl and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you. Sleep well, Yujinnie."

[name] gave her one last smile before entering her own bedroom, leaving the other girl frozen in her place.

She kissed me..

It took Yujin a moment for everything to sink in before she widened her eyes.

She.. Kissed me..?

She.

She...

With a heavy chest, Yujin rushed into her bedroom, feeling confusion and dread spread throughout her body, already dismissing the fact that she was sobbing like a child just a while back. Why was she feeling like this?

[name] drives her crazy.

Yujin threw her belongings on the floor and jumped into her bed, screaming into her pillow like a lunatic. Her heart was on the verge of bursting out of her chest.

The poor girl was so flustered to the point where she forgot that she needed to change back into her pajamas before sleeping.

Sighing frustratedly, she began her nightly routine, ignoring the fact that all of her thoughts were jumbled and wrecked all over the place.

After a seven minute mental breakdown, the girl sat down on her bed with a heavy heart. "I'm going crazy.." But I liked it. She shook her head, trying not to get too invested in her thoughts.

Yujin closed her eyes in hopes of finally sleeping because of the tiring day.

Although seconds passed, minutes passed until it was an hour and two, but she still couldn't fall asleep.

All she could think about was [name], and it was driving her insane.

She sat up on her bed, letting out a big breath, contemplating if she should do it or not.

Rubbing her tired eyes, she thought about it for a while. She had no choice. She needs to sleep, but she just can't when all of her thoughts are disturbing her at the same time.

Giving up, she stood up and silently exited her room before opening the door to her room.

[name]'s.