three

-

-

3rd POV

August 31, 2021.

Beyond the cheers and claps of the staff members, Wonyoung looked behind the phone recording the vlive with glee. There stood the six members amongst the staff members, singing her a happy birthday with the biggest smiles painted on their faces.

"Make a wish!" Yujin mouthed at the birthday girl, who was already anticipating blowing out her birthday candle. Wonyoung felt nothing but gratitude for the staff who prepared the whole thing and adoration for her members who joined in the celebration. For the first time in such a long time, Wonyoung finally felt happy and content with the people she deeply cared about.

September 1, 2021.

"Goodbye everyone!" As soon as the girl bid the fans goodbye, [name] pounced on the birthday girl, giving her the warmest hug she could ever give.

"You're getting so old now. Don't grow up too fast!" [name] exagerrately wiped her non-existent fake tears as she sat next to Yujin.

"Unnie." Yujin warned the girl, not wanting her to make a fuss, "It's not that big of a deal.."

"Not a big deal?! How can I not make a big deal out of this when you're growing too fast!" [name] frowned as she recalled the first time she met the 14-year old girl back then. "You were such a little cutie back then, God, I wonder what happened..?~" [name] teased her before getting playfully slapped on the shoulder by the latter.

Yujin deeply frowned at her words, "Unnie, am I not really cute anymore?" [name] looked at the pouting girl before her, cooing in her head. "I don't know..~"

Annoyed Yujin rolled her eyes at her behavior. "Ugh, today is my birthday. Why are you being so mean to me?" [name] could only chuckle at the girl's behavior. "Yah. You're really sensitive today, huh?"

Yujin ignored the latter, still deeply affected by the words she said a while ago. Was she really not cute anymore? She's not the same old An Yujin everyone once adored..?

[name] cocked her eyebrow, "Hey, look at me and reply to your unnie." But the latter remained unfazed and continued to ignore the girl.

Weirded out by her behavior, [name] grabbed Yujin's chin, making her look at [name], even though she could feel herself shrinking even more before [name]'s intense gaze.

"You're endearing; you're gorgeous; you're stunning; you're breathtaking—you're every single verb I could possibly think of. You're perfect, An Yujin. So stop doubting yourself, hm?"

"Unnie.. I.."

"For me. Stop doubting yourself for me."

"Okay."

-

Panting, all seven girls sat down on the floor after their dance practice, monitoring themselves through the recorded video from the instructor's phone.