Thank You.

Hello, Author Chan here,

I started this book about 1 and a half years ago when I was in 8th grade doing online learning and I was extremely bored. I love reading stories on this platform that people make which heavily inspired me to make my own, but, I did not whatsoever expect this book to become so large and loud. I didn't even expect myself to reach 100 views, but here we are, sitting at just above 500,000 views. This blew my mind as so many people took the time out of their day to look at my story and give it a chance. This has helped me to keep being inspired throughout the whole writing of this book. 

It puts a smile of my face when I see the amazing comments people leave. None of them that I have seen hav e been blatantly rude or mean, which I appreciate so much. The criticism I've received on this book by you all in the comments has also helped me greatly to give everyone a good reading experience. For one of my first works, I am so grateful I had an amazing experience with the community.

Now, some FAQ's that I have been getting asked.

Will you continue this story to represent season four of AOT in a separate book?

Yes! I am choosing not to do it at the moment as I would like to give myself a chance to write about and for other animes/ games that I enjoy! I cannot say if it will be soon or down the road, but I will!

What other books will you be making?

Currently, I have a genshin oneshots book in the making, as long as a Genshin book and a demon slayer book!

Will you still be taking ONESHOT request's for this book?

I apologize, but I am officially done with this specific book, including the ONESHOT's section. I am so sorry if I didn't get to your request!! Whenever the sequel comes out, the first place i will look for oneshot requests is right here. I'm sorry!!!

who tf are you

Hello! Currently, I am a student who is going into the tenth grade and is not prepared whatsoever. I have extremely average grades, and I love omori and genshin impact :)

I hope those who are interested will wait for my books that are in the making to be published! I love each and every one of you and I am so grateful and thankful you all gave me a creative outlet right here!

i'll see you all around ( ◠‿◠ )