☯.Breach.☯

"Leave, Now! 15 Meter Titan in north of Maria! A kid is here!" A man, who looked to be in his mid 30's yelled loudly, ringing your ears.

.
.
.
.

(F/N) and you were always curious what was beyond the walls. After all, you both had been in wall Rose all of your life. (F/N) had spent a week digging behind an old black market shop that was basically abandoned. He managed to make a small tunnel to pass underneath wall Rose, leading into Wall Maria. He told you about the plan, and you agreed to go with him.

When you both reached the other side of the tunnel, you saw rubble and smoke in every direction. You both knew there was a massive Titan attack that took place here, but you figured you were both safe, as it had been years ago. None the less, you both were amazed. You finally were in a different environment. It felt... incredible.

"(Y/N), I'm gonna go get Tony! He hasn't visited wall Maria in years! He will be so happy!" You best friend yelled, crawling through the hole and disappearing into the shadows.

You store up at all of the old shops and houses, until you heard something. Something really loud. It almost felt like an earthquake. You then saw something that made you shatter.

A titan, a really tall one. Taller than your house, was standing before you. It had a terrifying smile, along with piercing red eyes, along with dark brown hair. It's hand reached out to you, and it was just about to snatch your fragile body when its fingers were suddenly sliced off, the blood staining your hair and face, burning slightly. Just then, you realized a man to be standing before you.

"Leave, Now! 15 Meter Titan in north of Maria! A kid is here!" A man, who looked to be in his mid 30's yelled loudly, ringing your ears.

Through his orders and more yelling, the large hand grasped his body. Just as you were shaking, watching in silence, an arm came from the tunnel you came in from and began Pulling you back into the wall Rose side. Just before your vision was blocked by shadows, you saw the same man being ripped apart in two, his blood splattering over you as well.

You never could control yourself again when seeing somebody you cared for close to one of those...monsters

Never Again

"And then I hurt my arm weally bad, but then everyone helped me feel better, then I played card games! Then the next day I flew around on people's backs more! Then there was a picnic! Then we ha-" You were interrupted by being tackled into a hug by none other than Hanji.

"Tiny!! I missed you so much! I wanna show you samples we collected! Oh! And our new 5 meter Titan! He will adore you!" Hanji squealed as she tightened the hug, which felt more like you being strangled than a nice embrace. You were pulled away from the crazy scientist by none other than Levi, who swiftly held you with only one arm. "Calm yourself, Four eyes. Your gonna choke my brat out." He clicked his tongue.

"Oh, YOUR brat, huh??" Hanji said, skipping around each of Levi's squad members, snickering among them. Suddenly, a cadet stormed into the room, quickly quieting everyone.

"A-A Message from Commander Erwin! A large area of wall Rose has been breached along with our area! Everyone besides the people in this room has been evacuated! The Commander requests the Special Operations Squad, along with Squad Leader Hanji and Lance Corporal Levi to meet at the south side of the top of Wall Rose!" The scrawny cadet said, saluting to his superiors, then dashing out of the room.

"Squad, Head to wall Rose Immediately." Levi barked, then began to storm out of the room, but just before then, Hanji spoke up. "Levi, what about (Y/N)? We can't just leave her here!" She said. Levi's eyes slightly widened before, running back over, swiftly picking you up, then sternly walking back out of the room.

"Okay. My orders are simple. Eliminate every Titan you come across. We don't have any assistance from the Garrison as they are all evacuating citizens and the elite squad is standing by at wall Sina in case the Titans breach there. I want no casualties! Do your duty as soldiers!"

"Hai!" Everyone yelled as they zipped away. Levi carried you on his back as he equipped both of his hands with his blades, zipping away as well.

Things were going okay so far, the only screams and yells you heard were citizens full of fear or screams of determination, none of pain, but your thoughts were interrupted by a different scream. One you remembered. The same one your mother yelled before she was devoured.

You frantically looked around, finally spotting Armin dangling in a titans grasp, his blades too dull to fight back. Levi spotted him too, but was too busy killing the duo of 12 meter Titans before him, and also trying to keep you safe.

But, something clicked inside of you. You wiggled out of Levi's grasp, and leaped into the air.

"(Y/N), what the hell!?"

Suddenly, everything came back to you.

You, getting a shot from your first ever friend, and inheriting a great power.

Beyond the screams.

Your Mother, who did her best to protect you, getting devoured by a Titan as you watched.

You knew you could never stand by and watch someone else get their life taken away.

Your Father, who got beat to death out of self defense by your friends elder brother.

You did what your body told you to, even if it was just an impulse.

The Soldier, who didn't even know your name, stepped before yourself, giving his life for you.

You Raised your arm.

The people who saved you when you were too scared to even move an inch

Determination Lingering in your eyes.

And, your second family, Hanji, all of the Special Operations Squad, Erwin, and Levi

And Bit down.

Everyone who has gotten you to be here now

And a shock came through your whole body, along with a large bolt raising past the clouds.

The Power Titan was here.