+-Back-+

"Why is Mommy not around anymore?" You asked, tugging on Tony's sleeve. Your best friends brother bent down to you height. "Your Mom needs to do some complicated things. A little too complicated for you to be around."

"It's about Daddy?"

Tony almost chocked, giving you a surprised look. "How..did you know?"  He asked. "I heard Mommy talking to herself." You take a deep breath and continue. "Daddy is my daddy. Why can't I be apart of it all?" You pout. 

"Listen, (Y/N).. You Dad is...not a very good man. He wants you. He will hurt you if you get close, just like the same time at the mall, remember? We all just don't want you hurt. It's best this way away from him." You pout once more. "We will make the right choice." 

"(Y/N)! Tony! We have a problem!"  (F/N) yelled, running up to Tony with you sitting next to him. "What's wrong (F/N)? Lost a sock again? It's probably under your bed." 

"Nono! A bigger problem! Much bigger!" He said, making frantic motions with his hands. "(F/N), if you lost your underwear i'm sur-" 

"(Y/N)'s dad is outside."

Erwin Pov (wow eyebrows finally has a good part)

5 days. 

5 Days For Hanji, Levi, and their squads to return.

I knew and expected that sometimes there were delays and unexpected things that come up, but (Y/N) didn't.

Poor (Y/N)

(Y/N) was terrified. She was convinced they all were dead, and they wouldn't ever return. Since they went over schedule from the three days, (Y/N) just, couldn't function anymore. She couldn't eat, and she could only drink about a cup of water per day. She didn't sleep, either.

I met with everyone who went to the expedition by the outside of HQ. They were all on their horses, luckily nobody was injured enough to need the carriage. Levi and Hanji hopped of there horses and stood before me, saluting. 

"How was it?" I asked. "We couldn't go very far, where we planned to go, there was a spike of titans. Shitty glasses on the other hand didn't want to make the whole thing a waste, so she insisted on taking back a Titan, it took longer than expected." I sighed.

"(Y/N) has not been doing good. She has been extremely worried. I told her you'd be back in three days, but when you went over the mark, she completed stopped functioning. She is convinced you died regardless of what I tell her. She has not ate or slept in two days, and i'm sure she is dehydrated. She has been worried sick for you two." I explained.

 I saw Levi flash a quick glance and Hanji, a drop of worry filled his expression. Hanji looked very guilty. "I'm going to go find the brat." Levi said, before walking off into the HQ.

Y/N pov

You were in your cell, bundled up in the blanket that was as thin as paper, probably thinner. Every voice you heard felt like someone stabbing you in the ears. You just wanted to be alone now. In a quiet place. 

You heard the heavy door open and close, and you hear footsteps. You almost tumbled over when you saw Levi on the other side of your cell. He opened up the door and you tackled his leg, crying hysterically. "I-you- I thought you D-died" You said between sobs. Levi picked you up on his arms and hugged you.

"I said i'd be back. Don't cry." He said. He kept his monotone voice sturdy, but in his mind, he felt bad for just leaving, and for what he had to do later.

You held on tightly to him as he walked out of his cell to Erwin's office, where both Hanji and Erwin was waiting. Hanji squeezed you extremely tight. It hurt, but you really missed her too, so you let it happen. "Hanji, your chocking the brat." He said, and Hanji put you down on Erwin's desk.

"(Y/N), me and Hanji have to go again. Erwin is coming along too, this time."

'Already? They just got back?'

"W-why?", You muster up the courage to speak. "We are assigned to investigate a titan attack in a city that's somewhat far from here. But." He said, kneeling before you. "My squad is staying here this time, they are going to take care of you while i'm gone. Alright?"

You slowly nod you head and Levi nods back. But then, his steel eyes spot your skinny legs and arms, to which he then remembered Erwin saying how you did not eat for the past two days. 

Levi picked you up and took you out of the office without another word. "W-Where are we going?" You ask, your curiosity taking over. "The mess hall. To get some meat on your bones." He said, turning a few times until you both reached the mess hall.

"Eat, brat. Aren't you hungry?" Levi said, crossing his arms while leaning against the wall as you both are in the mess hall alone. There is soup in front of you, but your appetite still is gone. Levi clicked his tongue and sat down next to you, grasping the metal spoon, dipping it into the soup, and holding it out.

"Open your mouth." Levi says, to which you shake your head no in response. He sighs and looks you dead in the eyes. "Come on. just. eat. This isn't healthy." He grumbles. You put your head down in shame. Levi puts a hand on your head, causing you to look up. 

"Come on, eat. Please." 

You were a little surprised to hear the word 'Please' come out of Levi's mouth. Though your appetite was still gone, and you really didn't want to eat, you decided to in the end. You nodded and levi picked up the spoon once again, and fed you the soup.

You had to admit, after you ate you did feel a lot better than before, though you were still exhausted. You both were walking through the halls of HQ, and while walking, you tugged on the edge of Levi's jacket

You stuck your hands out to Levi, motioning for him to lift you up, to which he did and continued to walk down the long halls as you drifted off to sleep.