☆*:.。. o・The Levi Squad Pt. 2・o .。.:*☆

"Just let me see the fucking kid!" The man who was your father yelled at Tony. "D-Daddy?" You shyly asked, stepping farther from the house. "(Y/N)! Go back inside!" Tony said, guarding you with his right arm. Your father roughly passed through Tony and roughly grasped your arm, tugging it without any holding back.

"C'mon Kid, were going." He violently grumbled, storming farther and farther away.

No

Wait

I don't want to leave

I want to go back

Let me go back

Let me go back!

"Stop Squirming you little mistake!" He yelled, punching you in your stomach, causing you to stumble back into Tony's legs. Tony backed away from you, then he stomped up to your father, holding him back from getting any closer to you. You watched in horror as blood trickled down your chin from your mouth.

It got to the point where they were grappling against each other, randomly throwing punches and kicks. The whole time you heard each fighting man's grumbles of profanity. Somehow, Tony pushed your father to the ground, repeatedly stomping on his face and throwing punches and kicks. It got out of hand too quickly. Tony had a black eye and had bruises scattered all over his body, and a broken finger. It was too late when Tony realized your father wasn't breathing anymore. His face had no skin anymore, just blood. One of the only things you could remember that day.

Tony had beat your father to death.

Mikasa held you on her lap and your arm was under a faucet running cool water down your battered arm. You sniffled as Armin used some tweezers to poke out all the shards which landed into your arm.

Once Armin finished up disinfecting your arm, he gently wrapped a thick bandage around as you sniffled and continued to let tears drop from your eyes. Once your arm was fully covered once again, you latched onto Mikasa, arms around her neck, and cried once more. She stood up, one hand on the back of your head while the other on your back.

She walked over to the couch in the same room, placing herself down along with you leaning up against her. Armin came next to you with an old leather book in hand, "Beyond The Walls" indented in the leather. He began to read calmly as your leaking tears began to slow, then stop. You listened to his every word.

You eventually felt your head fall into Mikasa's lap, but you were too tired to move an inch as you then slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

Armin POV (Cute little burnt chicken nugget)

I gently put the book down on the little table besides the sofa where Mikasa held (Y/N) in her lap. I felt bad that (Y/N) had gotten hurt due to an innocent little game. "Levi Heichou is gonna kill us." Conny said, standing in the corner next to Sasha, who was eating a loaf of bread. "Calm down. (Y/N) won't hold any grudge against us, and Corporal will listen to her." Mikasa said, slightly glaring at Conny while petting (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair.

We spent the rest of the night lightly talking amongst each other and playing small card games. It was around 9 PM when (Y/N) had woken up. She looked at each of us with a worried glance, until Eren pipped up. "Hey (Y/N), feeling better?" He asked, slightly crouching down onto one knee to the little girls height, then she nodded. "Good! Wanna come over and play a game? We were just 'bout to start a new round." Eren said, trying to lighten the mood for the young girl. He took her hand and walked back to where everyone else was gathered around.

For the next few hours, it consisted of teaching (Y/N) how to play UNO, along with many random but wrong calls of winning the game. None the less, it was really fun with her around.

(Y/N) was asleep on Jean's lap, quiet breaths escaping her mouth as she snuggled up to him. I'm not sure why, but seeing her sleeping reminded me when Captain Levi and we all found (Y/N).

When Hanji brought the girl into our view, she wasn't looking very good. She was pale, dirty, and shaking. Hanji and Commander were trying to convince the girl they were no threat, along with Levi being somewhat scary for the little girl. I looked over to see my comrades all worried, but Eren didn't look worried.

He was Furious

When we were back at HQ, we were all hanging around the mess hall while the higher ups attended to either (Y/N) or the paper work. Eren angrily bit into some bread and muttered many profanities under his breath. "Eren. Calm down." Mikasa said. Eren stood up. "They ruined her life too. They took happiness away from yet another innocent person, a little girl! I swear, I will get rid of each and every single one of those Titans!" He said, violently munching on his bread.

"Didn't they say the kid had Titan abilities?" Jean said, sitting down next to Eren. "Yeah, can't believe it though. She is young. Six Years younger than me when I got my abilities."

"I wonder how the jury will handle this." Mikasa said, Pushing her half empty plate over to Sasha. "Wait, the girl is having a trial!?" Eren yelled, angered and shocked. "It makes sense, Eren. She is young and has incredibly dangerous abilities. They need to decide how they will handle this, if they decide to handle it." I worriedly said, trying to stop Eren from trying to intervene the trial. Eren Scoffed as he finished up his meal.

During the expedition we went on, Captain Levi seemed...distracted. It didn't change his performance or skills, but I could see there was something in the back of his mind. Hanji must have noticed as well, because I overheard a conversation between the two.

"Shorty, what's on your mind?" Hanji asked. "Hn?" Levi said, Cocking a brow and turning to Hanji. "I can tell you are thinking bout something! Spill?" She flashed a smile as Levi groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It's about the little brat. I- I don't know." He spoke, clearly annoyed that he doesn't even know what to say. "You are attached to her? It's obvious. No point on hiding it shorty!" Hanji Squealed. "Perhaps.. I wonder how she is holding up without me. Capturing your disgusting titans has put us past our expectations of time. We should be back at HQ around now, or at least getting there."

"Don't worry, Captain Grouchy, Tiny will be fine!"

"Tiny?"

"Yeah, your little brat, I like to call her that! She is super small!"

"Tch"

I look back at (Y/N), who was still sleeping peacefully in Jean's lap.

I see why the Corporal took a liking to you, (Y/N). You put a smile on everyone's face, no matter how bad the situation gets.

1166 Words