"Okay wait till I come." I rushed out of room to see ayesha bhabhi and sadiq bhai walking in garden.

"Kaha nabhan?" Ayesha bhbhi asked with a smile trying to tease me.

"Hospital.... Amaya is not well bhabhi." I sighed and calmed my heart before answering. Both of them had a worried frown now.

"Let me come with you. "I nodded as a lady might help us. We both rush to car and were on road in no time.

"Relax nabhan koi tension wali baath nahi hogi."I nodded and tried to calm myself but seeing Amaya in pain can really.....

We walked out and rushed in hospital to see Amaya walking around with some doctor and a child in her hands faris was nowhere to seen.

"She looks fine nabhan...."I gulped and walked to them but froze on what a lady said.

"You will be great a mother Amaya."she smiled and nodded.

Inhaling deeply I walked back to bhabhi. She frown and asked in gesture why I came back.

"You go bhabhi." She rolled her eyes and walked to them I could see pain in Amaya's eyes when she gave the baby back to doctor.

"Kya hua Amaya sabh theek hain na... Tum yaha?" She was surprised seeing us but when her eyes met mine she understood.

"Haan bas check up ke liye aur medicene ki wajah se abdomen mein dard bhi horaha tha....." She explained walking to us looking beautiful in that loose hijab and shawl draped covering her body from rain cold and people's eyes.

"Days par ho kya"Amaya nodded and and stood beside me I looked away.

"Yeh layein hain aapko yaha...?" She asked pointing at me

"Haan na woh tum..." Ayesha was confused seeing us this way but nodded.

"It's okay you all can go home faris is with me." She explained us while it irritated me that why always faris and not me.

"Hua kya hain yeh bologi...." Amaya smiled but I saw her eyes glistening. It broke my heart in pieces remembering the time when she told me about......

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘪. 𝘞𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦.

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘤 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳.