ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘 - 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Today was simply the usual, tedious, as she gazed at the skies above, with clouds softly placed above, like white puffs of cotton candy, scattered in different places, somewhere that the eye could and could not see. Perhaps others would prefer gazing at the bright and dark sky, seeing the clouds, and imagining that they could step on one and feel what it must have felt like to be on top of one cloud. She wondered how the clouds endure flocking to one another when one could also be alone far away from the compressed clouds. Her mind went deep into her imagination, hallucinating that those clouds would be like the soft cotton candies that she ate and craved before.

She let out a quiet sigh, diverting her attention toward herself in the mirror. She glanced at her reflection as she dressed up into something she couldn't recognize. She could tell that the person she was staring at was her, yet she deluded herself that she must have looked upon a stranger who gazed attentively at her while mimicking the actions she tried to do.

She hadn't worn her colored contacts and her glasses, which had a low prescription, nor the black mask she usually wore. She recalled the time when people always asked why she was wearing a mask, or if it was necessary for her to wear one, even among peers and family. She never took them off unless she needs to eat or drink. Others may have thought that they were discourteous for asking a sensitive inquiry, or they may have thought that she had insecurities regarding her facial features. She wasn't fazed or angry that she was asked about this at all. It was only an attempt to cover her identity from people who recognized her. She even made an effort to change the tone of voice that she regularly used, yet her attitude remained the same. She didn't wear any elaborate disguise, just enough to deceive those who already knew her. This excludes Dazai, as she approached him herself on the day of his unfortunate submersion.

Today was the designated day of the bet Haruko proposed. She noticed that Haruko was jittery early this morning because of the anxiety that she might win and he would lose. He took advantage of Mikey's strength against hers. Place the same conditions they agreed upon for a spar between her and Mikey. One must render the opponent immobilized for a full minute without the use of any weapons. Just fighting with their bare hands and feet.

(Y/n) agreed on the set of conditions for the fight to avoid disadvantages between the parties. Shinichiro had been informed the night he decided to sleep in his shop, and Haruko and (Y/n) determinedly stood in front of him. He was hesitant about their decision, refusing to let her leave if she had won the bet and agreeing on the terms that he had brought up. Nothing can be undone since both parties have already agreed on the bet. If she hadn't accepted it, she would have been showered with countless endeavors to prevent her from leaving. Dazai volunteered himself that he would be spectating the whole ordeal, and Shinichiro could do nothing but look from the sidelines.

Looking back at her reflection, her eyes squinted more than her regular eye shape by using that eyelid tape that was used for makeup to pull her eyes into a shape that was different from her normal eye shape. She did try to conceal where the tape was located to avoid being seen that 'Yuki' fought the well-known 'The Invincible Mikey' who was known as his half-sister by everyone. It has been a long time since she used such an elaborate disguise that completely changed what she looked like. She dressed as a male since Haruko strongly suggested that she must disguise herself like a male to be able to fight Manjiro. She thought it was never necessary to temporarily change her gender as she could simply fight him on what she looked like as she could easily maneuver herself for offense and defense from Manjiro's attack without the worry of her disguise failing.

"Mikey-kun doesn't fight girls," he promptly said a while back, his brows knitted, and his expression was solemn. She didn't have much of a choice but to disguise herself as a male. Her hair remained the same. She doesn't have a wig to disguise herself with, and it would be a waste to just simply dye her hair back to its usual color for the day. Haruko lent her one of his hoodies, and she decided to place it in a ponytail as she raised it to the front while ruffling it to spread on her head, making it look like she had shortened her hair with several hairpins to let them stay in their place.