ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤

Manjiro complained that he threw a tantrum. He yelled out loud that it was hard to get along with the albino girl. She was aloof. Her responses were something out of his capability to comprehend since she talks and acts like an adult. Emma thought that it was nothing worth complaining about, but Manjiro protested, pouting in the corner of the living room. Shinichiro would highly disagree since he saw for himself that she often acted like her age after the time they spent with the albino-haired siblings. Bribing the girl with sweets to go outside for a stroll or go to a park for fresh air and a change of scenery was one example. He only said nothing since his brother would complain about how unfair her treatment was among the siblings.

They'd known her for a few months, ever since that Christmas feast at their house. Despite the polite offer to let them continue to stay in the Sano residence, Haruko declined first since their apartment is what they are accustomed to living in and it is also more peaceful than the lively atmosphere of the residence. What he had meant to say is that Manjiro is quite loud, along with his friends, who shamelessly barged into the residence several times for days. (Y/n) personally agreed to his common complaint. Both of them have been used to silence and also respect their own business. Of course, Haruko and (Y/n) didn't say that out loud due to its rudeness to the family who had officially taken over their custody.

The sulking Manjiro irked the elder brother and the youngest one. "Did you even do something that would make her open up to you, even just a little?" Shinichiro asked, his brows furrowed at his brother's temperament. "I let her go to the places I suggested, also convincing her to meet my friends so she could have friends too," Manjiro muttered, but the sulking didn't falter. Manjiro often went to their house unattended. This infuriated (Y/n) to an extent that if someone were to peer into her mind, there would be a lot of explosives present that engulfed the sky in its entirety due to its smoke, but she didn't express it on her face nor did she complain to Shinichiro about it. He often goes inside uninvited and also lacks manners or any basic etiquette when visiting someone's house. She even forced herself to get along despite the visible opposite of her personality. She only concluded that they wouldn't get along, and she wasn't trying to.

"You should take her to the places she wants to go, Mikey, and try not to force her to do the things she doesn't want or act to the things that would anger her," Emma suggested while preparing for breakfast. "(Y—Yuki-chan is quite hard to budge Manjiro, so just be patient." The elder one said, truthfully trying to ease Manjiro's tantrum. He knew very well that she was wary of people she hadn't met before. He did gain her trust and opened up to her in the ample amount of time they spent together.

"Fine," he stubbornly said, standing in the corner, then changed his clothes, saying that he'd go outside to get some fresh air while using his bike that he had become so proud of. The red moped he referred to as the CB250T model, even knowing the fact that it's not the same model.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n) reminded herself that there were only a few months left before they reach the designated date that will be considered her official return to Yokohama after 2 years. She wondered what changes she would see in the city, probably having the everlasting endurance of that suicidal enthusiast, gaining numerous grievances from different civilians. She shivered at the thought of enduring that hell once she meet that man again.