Chapter 3

~Waluigi had quickly exited the prisoner room, which Luigi's corpse still occupied. Yoshi stayed for a bit longer, to see if perhaps there were some clues left behind. After he'd had enough, he left the room and joined Waluigi in the hall, who was slouched against the wall, arms crossed and staring at the floor.

"Who do you think could of killed him?" Yoshi asked quietly.

Waluigi sighed, then looked up at him.

"I don't know, I'm trying to think. There's no evidence unfortunately. Just the corpse."

"And what about the others?" Yoshi added. "Where could they have ended up?"

"Bowser definitely has something to do with this," Waluigi maintained. "We just need to think like him."

"Hmm," Yoshi scratched his chin. "If I had an astronomically small brain like him . . .they wouldn't be far."

"You may be right," Waluigi tilted his head.

A few moments later, Yoshi jumped up.

"Look at that," he perked up, pointing to a piece of wood next to the Prisoner Room sign.

Waluigi approached it, using his elbow to wipe off all the dust from the wooden slab, which revealed some lettering.

Prisoner Room 2

"Ah, nice," Yoshi smirked. "His lack of a functioning brain never ceases to amaze me."

"Come on," Waluigi urged, taking the corridor a bit farther down. Fortunately, there was another lever waiting on the wall nearby, which revealed another hidden door, just like the original.

"Alright, open it up, I've gotta piss," Waluigi told him, then bolted down the hall towards the restroom.

"Whatever," Yoshi dismissed him.

Once the hidden door opened, Yoshi stepped his foot inside, but a big blanket immediately flew over and covered his vision, bagging him up while being tackled to the floor.

"What the-"

Yoshi felt multiple hands holding him down while he squirmed inside the blanket over his body, laying on the floor.

"Don't let him out!" Wario yelled. "This little runt is due for at least one bop in the mouth."

"No! Stop!" Yoshi squirmed.

"That's enough, Wario," Rosalina rolled her eyes. "Come on."

Rosalina yanked the blanket off and revealed the dino, who received a few gasps of shock.

"I mean, who else'd you expect," he grunted from the floor. "And what's this wrestling shit for? I came back to free you guys, not lock you up."

"We thank you for that," Peach added. "Bowser got to us once he realized you guys left. He decided to relocate us."

"And the others?" Yoshi crossed his arms, eyes scanning the room.

"He set us in here first," Wario explained. "We don't know what he did with Daisy and Mario."

"Yes, we got separated," Rosalina confirmed. "What about your group? Toad, Toadette, Birdo and Waluigi?"

"Waluigi's out taking a piss, but we lost the others," Yoshi explained. "Bowser showed up and we all scrambled. I was close enough to find Waluigi, but that was it."

"Interesting," Wario scratched his chin. "I don't suppose you know how we'll get them back?"

"Get them back?" Yoshi laughed, as if that were even possible. "I've had enough of this dump. I'm looking for a way out."