Just as we came to our table, she lunged at Sana and held onto her as tight as she could- using her fellow Japanese as a shield whom she hid behind.

I came to an abrupt halt as I came closer to the J-Line, all their eyes wide while looking at me.

I panted for a few seconds and looked at them, "Good morning!" A wide smile came onto my face, one that reached my eyes.

I heard Momo cry out, "God, I thought you were mad at me!" She stomped her feet on the floor and leaned against Sana for emotional support.

The brunette talked in Japanese to her before they had a conversation together in their mother tongue.

"Hello, Chae." Mina chuckled at me and sat down along with the rest of us.

"I have something to tell you all." I spat out as I grabbed my food and drink.

I felt myself smile at the thought of telling them this, "So, I was out with Mina yesterday at a cafe- amazing food and drinks, absolutely great. I was eating my food and looking around the place to see who was there and guess who I saw."

"Dahyun?"

I shook my head.

"Your ex?"

Again, no.

"Your sister!" Sana exclaimed with confidence, "Does she have a sister? I hope she does." She asked the youngest of the Japanese, who shook her head.

Sana frowned and continued to eat her food before Momo pounced on her, causing for the brunette to pout and hold onto her arm.

"Ms Park and Ms Im." I mumbled as I leaned in closer to the middle of the table.

But the girls didn't look as excited or surprised as I thought they would.

"And?" Momo raised her eyebrow and took a sip of her drink.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "You don't get it. They were together, on a date!"

There was a silence.

"WHAT?!" Sana screamed out as she stood up.

Everyone was silent in the cafeteria after hearing Sana's voice.

Momo's eyes almost came out of her head before she spat out whatever she had in her mouth onto Sana's pants.

Now I understood why she always had an extra pair of pants with her.

"WHAT?!" Momo repeated her best friend as they looked at me, wanting more answers.

"Chaeyoung, you shouldn't have told them!" Mina scolded me and slapped me on the back of my head "Just look at their faces! There is no way they'll keep this between us!"

"Ms Im and Ms Park are dating?!" Sana yelled out in question, and everyone heard it.

Literally everyone.

The whispers started not soon after as people discussed what they had just heard, even though they didn't hear my story.

"You idiot!" Mina growled and threw her empty bottle at Sana, who now sat down again and whined because it hit her head.