even if he hated me, i wanted to get to know him. he intrigued me. which is a first after being here for 102 years. i havnt been intrigued like that in forever, literally.

i was determined to change his opinions on vampires, and nothing was going to stop me.

But how was i ever going to meet him again?

well, we had that already decided, it was going to be fate.

-

"mom i'm going to the cabin in the woods!" i yell. i slipped on shoes as she comes running into my room,

"Taehyung we have more important things to do, you're going to be king someday you know?!" she yells. but i ignore her.

I slip past the door and out the garden gates, i could just run there really fast, but i wanted to enjoy this walk.

our garden leads to the forest where there's a cabin deep inside, that was built for our family for safety, but i like going to it because it gets me away from my god awful mother.

she can never let me catch a break, it's been 102 years too much. and it's only a matter of time before i go
completely ballistic.

i soon was broken out of my thoughts when i heard a crunch. no one should be here.

i have really good senses so i picked up something from behind a couple trees. i quickly walked over and oh my lord.

i saw a vampire about to bite into a crying humans neck. no. this isn't who we are, we've changed. and it's because of people like him the reason why humans hate us.

i use my super speed and run over and knock the guy down, he hisses at me and i bare my fangs. it's only until he realizes who i am and he runs off.

i tsk and turn to the sobbing human, who's now sitting on the floor, leaning against the tree.

"hey- it's going to be alright." i say. he looks oddly familiar.

wait. he has the same hair- face shape, and even the same mole on his lip as the guy from the party. not that i was staring at his lips or anything.

"It's you! from the party!" i say. his eyes widen as he looks up at me,

"h-huh? it's you?" he stuttered. i smiled and nodded,

"fate really did bring us back together!"

he sniffles,

"i-i guess so."

"oh! i have a cabin nearby. why don't i take you there? id love to get to know you."

i can see the hesitation in his eyes when i invited him, it's understandable given that he was just almost bitten.

"I won't hurt you, i promise. im not like that." i reassure.

"no-no i know. i just...okay, yeah. let's go."

i smile and i offer my hand to help him up. and
of course, he hesitates. but he takes it nontheless.

"Wow you're cold." he says. i give him a small smile,

"yeah, sorry. i wish i was warm blooded."

"it's okay.."

after a few minutes of silence, i decided to break
it and start walking towards the cabin,

"so what's you're name?"

"Jungkook, you?""

"Taehyung."

"Wait- are you the prince?!" i freeze, and so does he.

"um..yeah, unfortunately." i state.

"why?"