Shaking my head at my thoughts I took out a fresh change of clothes from my chest of drawers and headed towards the attached bathroom in my cabin. Seeing as it was already eight o' clock, heading back to my penthouse would be useless as the office hours have already begun.

Typing up another email , I looked up as Shlok entered my cabin. Walking over to my table he handed over his tablet to me which showed an incoming video call from Arjun.

"Sorry for not knocking sir but this is the third call in the last five minutes. I think it is urgent."

Nodding at him I watched him go out and finally accepted the call.

" Oh your highness finally got the time to pick my call. I think the proverb 'out of sight, out of mind' is very true because till the time you were with us you would pick our call in the first ring but now I have to call your assistant to reach you. I have raised you like my own baby Devi only for you to abandon me like this?...

Leaning back in my chair, I continued to stare at him as the man child continued to rant about my misdeeds while pacing his room.

.....don't you care about me ?"

Finally after having enough of his antics, I gave him a stern expression and said, "Arjun"

Heaving a sigh, he slumped on his bed and covered his eyes with his hands rather dramatically. "Nobody loves me."

"If you are done with your drama, can you come to the point?"

Sitting up with a jerk, he said, "Yaar tu na bilkul apni hone wali Bhabhi jaisa hai. Arre saamne wala kuch bol raha hai to uske emotions to samajh. Na ki "come to the point"." ( you are just like my would be wife, at least try to understand the emotions of the person speaking to you, instead of asking them to "come to the point.")

When I continued to give him my death stare without replying , he made a face and finally came to his point.

"Bani had given me the task of getting our wedding invitation cards printed. I swear I had spelt both of our names correctly when I had given it to the person responsible for printing them but somehow he ended up printing ' Arjun weds banu'. And the first copy of those cards got delivered to her yesterday. And after looking at them she is now thinking that I have just been playing the field with her and now I am going to run off and marry some Banu."

"How is it possible that you run such a big company so efficiently yet fail at getting your cards printed correctly?"

Thrusting his fingers at the screen he started jumping on his bed and said, " This ,this is exactly what I am talking about, she asked me the same question. Arre bhai, mein bhi pehli baar shaadi kaar raha hu, ho gyi galti maaf kaar do."

( I am also getting married for the first time. I am sorry that I made a mistake, kindly spare me.)

"Even if this would have been your third time getting married you still would have managed to screw something up, perfectly."

"Leave all this first help me. I am planning on taking her on a surprise date. Everything has been planned the only problem is that I am not able to decide upon a dress for her. And you are going to help me with this. I have ten dresses with me, you tell me which one will suit her the most."

Raising my left eyebrow, I moved my pointer finger towards the red icon for declining the call only to have a loud howl pierce my ears.

"Devi apne jun jun ke saath aisa karega?" (devi will you behave like this with your jun-jun.)

Glaring at his puppy face, I shook my head in a defeated manner.

"Great, now let's start."

And for the next half an hour he pestered me with the various dresses before finally deciding upon two dresses.