10.I did

comments and votes are really appreciated <3

TW//miscarriage , drug use, rape threat

Author's POV

Mirie screamed as everything went blank and then she realised it was just a dream. She was sweating, her mother in law was sleeping, nothing was weird but then she went a familiar coldness in down her.

No!

She looks down and a sigh of relief flows through her veins when she realises that it wasn't blood but because she was sweating. She looks at her mother in law and then slowly gets up from the bed to get a bath as she really feels disgusted. She wanted to wait for the morning to come but in that state, she won't be able to sleep properly.

she locks the door and turns the shower on. Luckily, the walls were soundproof so the pitter patter of the water wont disturb her mother in law. Mirie let the water slide through her and she cups her face, eyes closed.

something is wrong in this house, she felt it but was unsure if it was just a part of her imagination or....it was really happening.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung shivers due to cold as he tries to hug himself closer wrapping the thin sheet around him. He can hear the sirens and screams of children.

He remembers getting drunk and accidentally met a drug dealer. How he was grief stricken and needed something to cop up with.

He remember the time when he first tried ecstasy. The powder that went through his nose, taking control of his body in few minutes and then few days later, he killed them....it was an accident, he claimed but some said it was done intentionally.

'YOU KILLED MY SON, YOU FUCKING JUNKIE '

'I HOPE YOU GET RAPED IN JAIL'

'god...won't forgive you..'

'....make me forget the pain..'

'drug..'

'Model Kim Taehyung involved in drugs case.'

'Model Kim Taehyung killed them..'

'....Justice will be served'

another memory of him being beaten up in the cell...how they kicked him, downed his face in the freezing water. Looks of pity, disgust and anger.

and at last, the last memory of him standing in front of a buring church, eyes filled with tears and pain and he mutters a single word 'Jimin-ah'

Taehyung's eyes opened abruptly as bile rose to his throat as he rushes in the washroom to empty himself. He cough as more he threw up. Slowly, he got himself up with shaky legs and washed his face and mouth.

He looked at himself in the mirror and a ugly sob came out of his.....soul...His soul was crying this time. He was in pain, mental and emotional. The lose of his best friend, ruined him in every way possible.

He remembers the day very well, when he saw hundreds of miss calls from Jimin and he knew something was wrong. Luck favoured a little as he was able to track Jimin's location and followed him.

He drove like a maniac, breaking the traffic laws but...it was too late. When he came, the church was already burning and painful screams of Jimin. Taehyung stood there, very passing minute, his heat broke and broke until it turned into dust...

Those screams haunted him till date. He regret not going inside the half destroyed church. Maybe he could have saved him best friend...but...he was late...
.
.
.
.
Mirie was done washing herself up as she finally looked at herself in the mirror. When she was about to move out, the lock was not working. It was jammed as the lights of the washroom flickered. Panic washed down her body as he called her mother in law "Mom! I'm stuck! Help!"

The lights flickered more violently and it turned off. Mirie froze as she felt a presence behind her. Tears formed in her eyes as they were ready to spill any moment.

The presence behind her came closer and closer until a hand holded her ones. In the dark, Mirie eyes travelled where the ring was. It was shining in the dark.

'Only in my finger' The voice was disturbing. Mirie was about to screams when a hand covered her mouth and her eyes widened as the hand that holds her hand started to the full her wedding ring off.

When it was off, the platinum was throw in the air as the sharp clicking sound echoed in the washroom. Then she was turned around facing the glass and she could finally see the person. Her eyes widened in terror.

*a.n. have a look at the book cover for clear information of Jimin appearance*

It wasn't a normal human being but something that do not belongs to the mortal realm. The eyes were red as blood and there were red shadow under the eyes instead of dark circles. The lips were bleeding and the man wore a veil in his head, suit white but it had blood. The veil was destroyed and the soul have nasty cuts in its cheeks that were bleeding

'caused pain to...me...need to die..' the soul says and pushes Mirie forward, her head colliding with the glass and belly, at the edge of the wash basin and her went unconscious but before that she left something wet down her but it wasn't a dream this time, it was reality...

darkness took over. ..
.
.
.
.
Jungkook groaned but let out a Yelp when he was suddenly in collision with a hard surface. He then really that he really fell asleep in the swing and fell down from it

"Oww!" He whimpers as he rubs his back. A nasty ace was travelling all oner his body as his head was throbbing due to the hangover. With unsteady legs, he pulled himself up and went downstairs, to his and Mirie's room. He looks at the clock as it sticks 5:34 in the morning.

When he was about to sit on the bed he heard his mother scream

"JUNGKOOKAHH!!" The scream was ear bleeding as he stumbles towards his mother's room. She was nowhere in sight but the washroom door was open.

As he reaches there, he saw his mother trying to wake Mirie up as she was unconscious in her arms, the glass shattered, her forehead bleeding a little and a pool of blood down her.

"H-Hospital..Hospital..." He mutters and dials the number of ambulance but unfortunately nobody picked it up. He throws his phone somewhere in the room and carries his wife towards the car. "Mom! stay here!! I'll take her!!" Jungkook says rushing towards the main door. surprisingly he had the car keys in his pants

"but-"

"STAY IN THE HOUSE MOM!!" Jungkook screams, as she flinche

Soon, he takes Mirie's body in the hospital and immediately, under emergency
.
.
.
.
In the Jeon House, there were gossips going on about Mirie. The maids kept on gossiping as Taehyung pretends like he hears nothing.

Then he goes to the tree house to clean it as he locke the door from inside. He starts to dust the curtains when the music box suddenly plays. Goosebumps appears in his body as with shaky voice he says "You d-did this d-didn't you...?"

the music box keeps on playing and then it stops suddenly. Then, a finger touches his skinny back and it moves, trying to write. As Taehyung concentrates, it says

"..I did.."

****
thoughts? please interact

I'll provide the playlist for this book in my message board. So give a follow if you want the updates for it

<3