9.Worse

Vote goal: 70

TW// miscarriage

Author's POV

The maids came rushing outside when they heard a scream. They gasped when they say Taehyung having a panic attack. Aiya pushed everyone aside and tried to took a hold on the male. Ryuk holder Taehyung from behind, refraining him from moving too much as he hears some words like 'don't' , 'please' and some more incoherent words. Few more harsh breathing and crying when the male suddenly went limp in Ryuk's arms.

"Taehyung?" Aiya called. "He fainted in exhaustion..." Ryuk says, noticing the dark circles on the male.

"Should we inform this to Sir Jeon?" One of the maids said. "No! Madam Jeon is already pregnant and maybe if we tell them about the attack then they will be in stress..." Ryuk says as the other nods in acknowledgement.

"Let's take him to his room..." Aiya says as they lifts Taehyung up and carries him to his room. They places him in the bed carefully and pulls the cover over him...
.
.
.
.
.
Limping, Jungkook layed on the bed alone. Mirie was kidnapped by his mom. Not like it bothered him. Jungkook didn't knew what was happening. His guts begged him to ho away from everyone and live alone. Mirie was pregnant with his child, he was going to be a father. The case made his soul restless. He fears that he will fo something stupid which wont be good for any of the people around him.

His eyes were open in the dark. The window was open and moonlight was the only source of light around him. His inner self wanted to get free and have relief for a whole but his body said otherwise. It's not been a week since they move on in here and Jungkook already felt drained out.

Again, unconsciously his hand played with the ring in his neck. His eyes stings cause of the breakdown in the shower. However, in the middle of the inner battle his shivered. Goosebumps appeared in his skin as he let out a shaky breath. Minutes later he felt that he was being watched. Nobody was is the room yet he felt someone's presence. His eyes scanned the dark corners of the room, trying to find a stray cat? he didn't knew.

'I need a drink' Jungkook thought to himself and with a high he gets up from the bed and leaves the room to got downstairs. He opens the cupboard made of glass and fine wood. Jungkook takes out a bottle of everclear, an alcohol with highest concentration of alcohol. He takes a glass and add some ice cubes inside it. Then he pours the drink in it and along with the bottle and glass, he goes upstairs.

He takes the key ou and opens the door of the terrace. He sits on the swing an finally takes a sip of the alcohol as he keeps the bottle down on the floor. Good thing, cold breeze was available and from there, he can also see the tree house and behind, the calm lake.

Another deep gulp of the drink and his throat burns with the sensation. His eyes felt heavy and it also started to hurt more. As he finishes the glass of wine he lays on the swing side ways sleeping position. This time he carefully takes the bottle and drinks it again, feeling addicted with the taste and burn. His lips didn't left the bottle until was empty and no drop left. Jungkook tried to keep the bottle down only for it to loose the balance and fall on the foor with a soft click!

He closes his eyes and he can feel the sleep taking over him. As the terrace got filled with soft snore of the male, the swing stays still as he lays on it. But then, it sways. A sleeping man can't move the swing...then who? Him.

Dark burned hands pursued the swing gently, holding onto the edges of it. The wedding ring shined just the same as Jungkook's ring that was on his neck.

Scary eyes observed the male's face with a calm face but then, an animalistic growl leaves his lips when his eyes feel on the wedding ring that was on Jungkook's hand

"Replace...replace..replace..."

Eyes turned red as few drops of blood fell from it and then a small drop on Jungkook's face. With shaky hands, the soul wipe the blood from his check but then, Jungkook stirred.

The swing stopped moving as Jungkook's eyes opened and a pain shot directly in his neck due to the broken slumber. His vision was blurred but he can see. He can see a figure above him, behind the swing. He tries to get up but feels back on the swing with thug.

His mind was not cooperating with him and maybe that's the reason he didn't felt alert. Or was it the reason?

His tries to rub his eyes but his hands failed to move as another pain comes across his head and the last thing he remembers saying was,

"Jimin.."

But this time the figure wasn't there at the terrace. Black spoke travelled downstairs as it goes inside the room where Mirie was sleeping.

A few drops of blood feel at the corner of the door and the spoke took the shape of a human. The soul stood in front of the two sleeping women and rage took over. His eyes landed on the flat abdomen of Mirie's as it walks beside her. Where the soul stood, there was a mirror infront of them as the back of soul was visible...burned clothes and a burned veil at the stop of its head.

Mirie's eyes suddenly flattered open as she looks beside her. Nobody was there. She looks at her mother in law and the entire room but she found nothing. With an annoyed sigh, she turns side ways and closes her eyes, trying to sleep.

'....Mirie..' someone calls her name. But she brush it off and didn't opened her yes

The she hears a giggle...a terrifying one. '....kill..' she hears it say again.

'...only mine...and his...' it says again, a little loud and clearer than before, as she shivers in fear and repeats one word in her mind 'hallucination... hallucinations'

She was a fool. She remembers her mother saying one thing to her 'close your eyes when something terrifies you..don't open your eyes' but she does opens her eyes.

There was Jungkook's mother, sitting on the bed, Mirie looks through the mirror. and then...the mother's body falls and rise on the bed as an ugly laugh leaves her mouth, in the middle of falls her head turns towards the mirror, full black eyes making contact with her terrified ones and it says with a male's voice, calm and cold "Worser than what I received..."

And there she smells the metallic blood and something wet down her.

****

I suck at writing horror scene. I beg forgiveness😭

Thoughts? Comments are appreciated <33