EPILOGUE

THREE YEARS LATER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Quite a lot has happened since they defeated the witch but that doesn't mean that they're miserable, in fact it's quite the opposite really. All the wolves and vampires couldn't be more happy with the way things turned out. The Pack houses were moved and rebuilt at Ördögház, there were no more rivals, quarrels or fights as everyone lived in harmony.

Let's take a look at what has happened over the past few years shall we?

Hmm...where do we begin?.... Ah yes....The Concert.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As was agreed, the close friends decided to form two groups where they could showcase their talents, however they only did this as a way to celebrate all the trials and tribulations that they've overcome. On the night of the concert, there was a couple who loved exploring at night in hopes of finding new animals and sightings to add to their collection of uncovered mysteries.

While they were out exploring they saw bright lights and heard music playing in the far distance so naturally, they followed and they couldn't believe their eyes. There were quite a lot of people standing around a stage in the middle of the woods. At first they were confused about what was going on and decided to get closer to the stage which they eventually did.

As they were now standing in the front line they asked a person next to them what was going on and they replied  "Some of our friends formed two groups and decided to put on a concert for us"  . The humans' eyes widened as they never thought about finding a concert on their adventures. They decided to record the whole show so they readied their cameras and waited for the show to begin. When the show began, they could not believe what they were witnessing and were glad they had it all on camera. The couple found themselves dancing and swaying with wide smiles on their faces, suddenly the lights went off indicating the ending of a performance and the beginning of another. 

The moment the lights came on they saw a group of men on stage wearing a mixture of black and white then there were two of them, where one was fully dressed in white and the other in black. The woman adventurer thought they looked lovely together and was amazed at their dancing to Michael Jackson's Black or White. When the song ended they saw the male in black asked the other male to stay on stage. The humans were confused along with everyone else at the way he was told to wait but soon after another Michael Jackson song played and out came the man in black with his hat again. 

As he sang and danced around the male in white, the woman couldn't help but smile as she heard him change the word "girl" to "boy" as he was singing to a male. The couple continued dancing and singing along then when the song ended the crowd screamed and cheered as they saw the man in black kneel down on one knee with a ring box in his hand. Tears came to the woman's eyes as she watched the beautiful scene before her. She too screamed and cheered when the male said yes and locked lips with his now fiancé. A few days after the concert the couple re-watched the video from start to finish and edited their reactions into the video before posting on social media.

Eventually, the video ended up on the news and whenever the fourteen of them visited the city they would hear the news casters speaking about this concert in the woods that the entire world is talking about and some would say that the most heartwarming part of the entire show was the proposal.

So that's how they ended up being famous and well known. They were asked to perform at various events in Seoul and across the world, which made them all very happy about not giving up on their dreams.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Next we have Jeon Jungkook. After getting married both him and Jimin took their rightful places on the thrones of Ördögház where they will serve as the new King and Queen. A year after their wedding and Coronation, Jimin gave birth to beautiful twins; a boy and a girl. They named their baby girl after Jimin's mother Ha Eun and their son Haneul.