I laughed at his little childish move and then darted after him, we were almost halfway down the isle, shouting as we pass people that we were coming through. Most would laugh at us while others just shook their head and smiled. I finally caught up enough to Sam and reached my hands to the top of his shoulders, he slowed down a little bit because he wasn't expecting me so close, and I used that to my advantage. I jumped a little using my hands as leverage and then slightly touched my foot to his back, making myself do a front hand spring over his shoulders.

I turned around to run backwards, sticking my tongue out at him like he did earlier and he laughed. I turned back around and darted ahead faster. But what I wasn't expecting, was a arm to wrap around my waist and lift me into the air just as I touched the door handle.

"Sam!" I giggled as he spun me around. "Put me down!" I said trying to sound serious, but failed as a laugh escaped.

"Nope!" He said popping the 'P', and laughing with me.

"Sam!" I groaned, but a smile still on my face.

"I won!" He said as he opened the door with his back to it so he could go in first.

"That's cheating!" I exclaimed trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"No, it's using what I can to my advantage" he repeated the same words I said to him while training over the holiday. I shook my head at the irony, but still smiled.

"Hi Greg!" I chirped once I saw him, he was shaking his head at us as Sam finally set me down.

"You two, you sure know how to make an entrance" he stated with a chuckle.

I smiled as I thought about every time we had came to his office, and sure enough, we never once came in normally. And the last time I had dropped in... It was literal, I literally dropped in from the air vent.

"Your laughing now, but one day your going to... Actually I can't think of anything" he mumbled off.

"So boss, um what's the mission?" I asked trying to get a little serious.

"Right! Hold on" he held up a finger as he searched the desk drawer, he pulled out a couple files and plopped them down in the desk. "Bane... Kensington." He said slowly.

____________________________________________

Bane Kensington- Male

Age: 34

Height: 6'0

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Home: Rhode Island

Family: N/A

______________________________________

"Bane is one of the US top arms/drugs dealers." He explained, I grabbed the next file in the pile and opened it up to see 2 different files.