5.

I woke up by a beeping sound coming from my alarm.

I let out a frustrated sigh before getting up and turning my alarm off. I was still half asleep.

I slowly walked towards my bathroom to get fresh and do my morning routine.

After i was done i took a look at myself in the full length mirror.

Today i wore a white crop top with light blue jeans. I smiled one last time looking at the mirror and went downstairs.

I was on stairs making my way down but i stopped halfway as i saw someone really unexpected.

I was shocked and with wide eyes i looked towards the couch in the hall.

The person was using his phone so he didn't notice me and also i was still standing on the stairs processing what-on-earth is going on.

"Oh hey y/n! good morning!" Mom said coming from kitchen, i suppose.

Because she had two cups of coffee in her hands.

Hearing my mom the person quickly looked up towards me.

"Good morning eomma and mr. Kim!" I wished both of them.

"What's up with mr. Kim visiting here early morning? Is everything ok?" I asked them surprised.

"Actually last night i got late while working and when i was gonna return back home i met Mr. Kim outside. He was also heading back as he was late too. Then he insisted on dropping me off at home so i asked him to stay for the night."

Mom replied me and handed the cup of coffee to mr. Kim with a smile.

Mr. Kim also smiled towards her.

"Um ok... I'm gonna have my breakfast or else I'll be late for school." I said awkwardly.

"Wait y/n! Have your breakfast and I'll drop you off at school. I'm heading to my office anyway." Mr. Kim smiled.

Isn't he smiling kinda much today? Anyways not like i should care.

At first i denied but after he insisted few more times i had to agree.

I quickly had my breakfast and left with mr. Kim in his car.

"Y/n ah? May i ask you something?" Mr. Kim asked me.

"Sure" i replied shortly while looking outside the window.

I still can't digest the fact he is sweet when his children are so rude and arrogant.

"It's about your mother..." I sat straight.

"How would you describe your mother?" His focus was on the road.

What is going on? Is it an interview or something going on here?

"Be honest please." He completed.

"Well what about her? She's the best mom. She gave me everything i could ask for, she gave me a lot of love.... Since i was 10, she was the only one i had..." I said thinking deeply,

"My father died- i-in a car accident when i was only 10... She grew me up alone. Even my-" i stopped suddenly realising i was saying too much.

I never open up to people this easily.

What did he do? Put some 'truth spilling' potion in the air conditioner?

"Even your?" He asked wanting me to continue.

"Nothing. She is just the best mom." I replied.

We were near the school by the time. I was right.

This Kim didn't pass my vibe check this time. Even with a single simple question he can get the secrets out of people's mouth.

"Hmm i see.. well we are already here. Thanks for answering." He said and stopped the car infront of the school campus.

I opened the car door and bid my bye to mr. Kim.

Some students who were passing by were looking at us shocked.

Probably because I'm coming to the goddamn school with the dad of 'oh-so-popular' guys of the school/University.

Rumours on their way. I sighed thinking about all these.

------------/------------

"Good morning y/n-ah!" I lifted my head up from the desk hearing the voice.

"Good morning eunwoo!" I smiled towards him. He sat on the seat beside me.

"Ah I'm just gonna sit here till the teacher comes. Anyways i know that jungkook will be late like everyday."

He made an irritated face. "Soo.. is it true? You came with the dad of BTS?" He asked while lifting his eyebrows.

I sighed. "Is it already spreading?" I asked.

"Like fire in forest." He said still with his eyebrows lifted up.

"Well when i woke up he was in my house and he insisted on driving me school. I didn't wanna come with him but at last i had to." I sighed again explaining the story in short.

"I see." was all that he had said before we heard a voice.

A voice that i hate. I feel like my ears are gonna bleed.

"It's my seat." We both looked up and there we saw a jungkook.

He had a really mad expression as if he's gonna chop off everyone who comes in his way.

Eunwoo quickly got up and went to his seat.

Why on earth he came early today?? I ignored jungkook.

He probably heard about mr. Kim dropping me off here.

"Did dad drop you off here?" He asked with an irritated voice.

"A small 'good morning' would work but it's fine, i don't really expect any good from you anyways." I replied in the same tone as he did yesterday at the rooftop.

"Answer my fucking question." He said gritting his teeth.

"Yeah he did." I replied and started focusing on the notebook infront of me.

Though i was not understanding anything. But it was better than talking to that jungkook.

Jungkook sighed in frustration. But he didn't say anything after that.

Soon the teacher came into the class and we wished him.

------------/------------

It was lunch break. I was going to the cafeteria with eunwoo.

"Hey y/n!!" Someone shouted from the back.

As i turned around i saw Bo yun with seojin and yun.

We talked for a bit and started heading towards the cafeteria.

We looked for an empty table and sat there after bringing our lunch.

All of us were chatting, eating and laughing. It's better to have friends than being alone, isn't it?

I could see some students looking at me and whispering something to each other. Probably about the morning thing.

"See! She is the one i told you about... She is a new student and already seeking a chance to hit on them. Such a whore." I heard a girl telling her friend and her friend nodded and looked at me from head to toe with a disgusted face.

I ignored her and focused on my food. But soon i felt a tap on my shoulder...

____________________________________________
Thanks for reading please vote if you like the story <3