"She's looking down on you" Lewis whispered as they pulled away. The two Hamilton's did their handshake before entering their team garages.

Before getting the car for the formation lap. Leah ran over to the Mercedes garage and gave her dad one last hug.

"See you at the chequered flag, LeLe" Lewis said. Leah smiled and made her way back to Mclaren and getting in the car a few moments after.

R- "Radio check!"

L- "Loud and clear!"

R- "You ready for this Le?"

L- "I'm a Hamilton, of course I am!"

"-I mean Leah isn't wrong there! Let's see how the rookie will do on her first race in formula 1. Just to remind you all, Leah is starting in P3! What a great qualifying she had yesterday, let's see how the race turns out for the young Hamilton!"

Lap 1 || P3

"It's lights out and away we go!! The both Mercedes get away well, Verstappen is trying to get ahead on the Mclaren but Leah defends him off!"

R- "Great defending Le, Verstappen is still trying. Hold him off as much as you can"

L- "Copy!"

Lap 23 || P3

"Leah is getting closer to Russell every lap, will she try and get the overtake this lap?—Yes she is! The Mercedes and Mclaren are wheel to wheel, Leah goes around the outside and she's done it! Up to P2 for Leah Hamilton!

R- "Amazing job Le, keep it up!"

L- "Copy! Is dad the one in front?"

R: "Confirm"

L- "Great.."

"-Is Lewis going to go easy on his daughter or not? Well, we will hopefully have the answers soon, Leah is closing the gap!"

Lap 36 || P2

"The both Hamilton's are comfortable in their positions, will Leah try and have a go and try for the overtake on Lewis?"

"There is a close battle going on between Russell and Verstappen for P3, but the Mercedes driver just about holds off Verstappen!"

Lap 49 || P2

"-sorry to interrupt, Leah Hamilton is closing in on Lewis!—The father and daughter go wheel to wheel into the corner!!"

"-Leah Hamilton pulls ahead of Lewis, she is currently leading this race. What a move that was!—But the battle continues into the next corner and with the Mercedes pace it wasn't too difficult for Lewis too get back into the lead, but let's see if Leah can do anything!

L- "C'mon I'm your daughter dad!"

R- "Should I send a message Mercedes for you?"

L- "Tell my dad, screw him for being an amazing driver and he's not the only who wants to win this race!

"That's Leah Hamilton for you all! I mean, she isn't wrong, I wouldn't want to be going against Lewis in a battle. I think we know where Leah gets all her competitiveness from!"

Lap 57 || P2🏁

"-Lewis Hamilton rounds the last corner and he wins the Bahrain Grand Prix! It's going to be the car behind that is going to make the most headlines today-"