Chapter 5 {fate}

"DO IT"

Those powerful words filled my mind, it felt like I was unharmed.

I waited for the cage to be lifted. I gasped for air when my mouth was out of the water.

" in the name of the lord again!" He chanted but I wasn't going back under.

" YOU. ARE.DEAD!" I screamed.

I grabbed the bars of the cage and snapped them right off.

I threw myself onto the prayer man, I bit his throat and ripped off a huge chunk of flesh, and swallowed.

The gurgles from him encouraged me to move on.

I stood up and made a beeline to the boss.

The men stood pale.

I ran and snatched the man's sword and stabbed his stomach with so much force that my hands entered his body.

He fell to his knees as I pulled out the sword and along with it some unknown organs.

" Repent or suffer" he whispered as he fell limp.

I picked up the sword and ran to the ground of men who seemed to realize what was going on.

I swung and then managed to slice a man's neck and face.

The Unharmed men charged at me and I charged back with my blood cover sword.

---

I walked out of the silent hall, littered with dead bodies.

I threw the sword to the ground and walked out of the building.

I walked into a gloomy day, with nowhere to go.

I sat in front of the door and sighed.

" what do I do now?" I said to myself.

Looking at the distance I saw someone running in my direction, I stood up In anger " another one?" I said sighing.

" MAYA, MAYA IS THAT YOU?!" Screamed the female voice.

It struck me " MISS WESSER ?!" I yelled running in her direction.

I ran to her to see her mouth and lower body covered in chunky blood.

I took a step back . " what in heaven happened to you?!" I gasped shocked by her appearance.

She laughed " Maya I think you'd know since you look exactly like me".

I stared at the Chucky blood on her mouth. Flesh.

" what why?" I said moving forward.

She looked at me and embraced me, "we're more alike than you think" she said fixing my hair.

" our father needs us more than ever, WE NEED TO GIVE HIM BACK HIS THRONE MAYA," she said, I looked at her confused.

" Maya, long ago there were 2 brothers makye mad makyia, they hated each other. Makyia was granted this universe we now live in but makye was left with the scraps, The underworld, and demons of all shapes and sizes." She said sitting on the grass.

" what does this have to do with us?" I said, miss wesser brought her finger, silencing me.

" makyia was smug about this, to him he had the upper hand but little did he know that their father was going to swap their roles. Finding this out threw makyia into a universe-shaking rage and her permanently banished makye to his minuscule kingdom along with their father leaving him powerless."

She stared at me waiting for me to say something, but it was only silence.

" our father is makye, known as Satan himself, we have to restore what was his Maya, WE HAVE TO FIX THIS UNJUSTICE!" she wailed.

" why am I here then, raised as an angel?" I asked, she sighed wiping the blood off her mouth.

" to brainwash us, to try and make our father weaker" she muttered. I sat down on the ground with her.

" Will I get MY revenge?" I questioned, miss wesser looked at me " you can shed as much blood as you desire Maya" she said with an evil grin.

" My name is dame so call me that sister," she said with a chuckle.

" being called miss wesser makes me feel old".

" We have to leave to our home kingdom Maya, we are powerless here," she said standing up and grabbing my hand.

" There is a fenced clearing on the edge of this island, if we jump off we will land where we belong," she said in a monotone voice.

" jump?! Won't that kill us?!" I said full of shock and anxiety.

" not us Maya, we can endure the fall like no others, thanks to the blood that runs through us," she said while starting to walk.

I followed behind in silence. We walked for roughly 20 minutes and the pain in my back was catching up to me.

I fell to my knees as the cold wind hit my bare skin and the burning pain of my raw skin increased.

Dame looked at me with pity she took off her torn jacket and put it over me " sucks that your outer clothes were destroyed, just be happy that you're not fully naked" she said lifting me to my feet.

Because dame was tall her jacket came up to my knees, so zipped up I was covered.

I walked through the rising pain till I saw dame stop. I opened my mouth to ask her something but her hand quickly covered my mouth.

She let go and looked around, " we're being followed," she said in the softest whisper.

She grabbed my hand and we ran, it seemed she ran for her life but I just ran to avoid the unknown danger lurking that scared her so much.

I ran and the sharp tiny rocks cut into my feet, but I pushed hard.

I saw the forbidden clearing come closer " WE NEED TO JUMP STRAIGHT AWAY MAYA, DO NOT HESITATE OR YOU WILL BE KILLED!" She screamed while running faster, fear attack me and I ran for my life.

I heard a ferocious growl from behind and I felt my heart quicken.

I watched in horror as the beast ran in front of me and bared its fearsome fangs at dame and I panicked I stumbled to the ground.

" MAYA NO, FUCK GET UP NOW!" She cried out running against the beast.

I looked up as it made its way to me, it attacked me and I dodge and got back up and running.

I watched manor jump into the endless sky, I was scared.

I had to do it.

If I don't, I'd die.

" This is my fate," I said quietly as I jumped into the endless clouds.