Get Off Her

Thanks to the person who gave me the idea, it won't let me @ you so thank you!

When we headed to school today, I felt super tired. I already knew it was going to be a bad day, but oh, I had no idea. When we got there I noticed that Havan seemed extra protective of me, and looked around before we entered. By the first period I was exhausted, and in my third, I needed to sleep. at the beginning of lunch, I went over to the cafeteria and laid my head down. Havan sat next to me and lightly rubbed my back. "C I'm gonna go get us some lunch, hope you feel better.."  She left and got in line to order food. I heard someone sit next to me, and assumed it was H. "H can you get me some water?" "I'm not H, whoever that is, but I would like to talk." I looked up and saw a boy who looked a little older than me.  "Sorry I'm kind of tired right now, we can talk later?" He then grabbed my elbow and dragged me away into another hallway. "Please get away from me," I said with a quiet voice. Instead of responding he pulled me closer and kissed me. I struggled and tried to push him off, but instead, he pinned me against a wall and grabbed my arm. I felt tears running down my face. I heard Havan calling out, "Chan? I thought I heard your voice going out here where are you?" I slammed the back of my leg against the wall to make a loud sound.

Havans POV

I heard a loud thump and saw a guy on top of C. "CHANDLER" I saw that the guy was about my height and size. Chandler is quite short at 5'3, so I knew she couldn't get him off. I grabbed the guy's arm and pulled him off of her. His elbow nailed me in the face, and I felt my nose bleeding. I saw that Chan got free and I punched him in the face. Hard. He fell backward while I went with Chan to the office. The office let us go home for the day to rest, and the other guy got suspended for 3 days. We headed to the apartment for some alone time. As soon as we got there, I grabbed Chan's arm carefully and hugged Her. "Are you okay?  I hate how you keep getting hurt." I said while holding her tight. She nodded and we sat on the couch. When I sat down on the couch, she stood in front of me and kissed me. She sat down and we both kissed for a few minutes. I felt like I was alive for once. It was a new feeling of passion. I crawled over so I was on top of her and kissed her, wanting more. I felt her pulling me closer by my waist and I pushed into a deeper kiss.

Chans POV

I felt powerless with Havan on top of me, which is how I like it when I'm with her. After we finished kissing we laid together, and she fell asleep on top of me. I turned on the TV to a cooking show. Havan slowly woke up after an hour and kissed me gently on the cheek. I kissed her backon the neck softly. She snuggled into my arm and giggled, and at that moment I felt so happy to be back safe.