Insomnia with a side of trauma

After a while, my wrist ended up healing but still hurt like fuck. Havan kept checking in on me to see if it was healing and kept rewrapping it with bandages. It has been a week, but since the filming didn't need either one of us, since Chapa was currently grounded with her family for sneaking out, and they didn't need me yet, we mainly just hang out. We both went to the mall to get stuff for my new room, and we also got ice cream together. "Hey, Chan I kind of need to stop by CVS real quick I hope you don't mind." "yeah no problem H" She headed in as I waited outside for her, holding the ice cream. "Okay, I'm back. Just needed to pick up a few things." I saw the wraps she had been using for my wrist and other painkillers. Hey, Havan you realize you don't need to get all this I can deal with it myself." "I'm not going to let you have to deal with it alone, plus this is what friends do." There is that word again.. friends. I understand she doesn't think more, but I do really like her. "o-oh okay".

When we got home we unpacked, and Havan insisted on replacing my bandages. I just accepted it, since there was no changing her mind. While she changed the bandages I couldn't help but notice her brown eyes, which were focused on wrapping my wrist. As I got absorbed in my thoughts while looking into her eyes, I realized she was asking me questions. "So how has it been here so far? besides the whole skating thing." "Oh it's fun besides the travel insomnia." she slightly laughed at my slight joke, then said, "well if you have trouble sleeping just come to my room, I'll most likely be up painting or reading." "okay". That night I still couldn't sleep, so I went over to Havan's room, and saw her up and drawing. I quietly walked over and looked at what she was drawing, then saw the Arcane drawing. "Woah that's really good." she seemed startled but held it in. She quickly closed the notebook and said, "thanks". I did notice a slight blush on her face bud decided not to question it. "Well if you can't sleep you can sleep in here with me." I felt my face getting hot, but decided to ignore it. "okay-". I then laid down next to where she was laying and settled in for the night.

When I woke up in the morning I woke up on top of Havan and panicked. "oh good you're finally up, my arm started to fall asleep!", she said with a slight laugh. "oh uh s-sorry." Crap. I probably should have stayed in my room, but it did help to have someone else in the room instead of being alone. She then stood up and claimed that it did seem I slept better, and I looked less tired. I then explained how I had a bad relationship with my dad, so I didn't sleep very well at home. "I'm so sorry chan," she said while hugging me. "well hopefully I can fix that," she said flirtatiously. I felt my face getting hot. was she flirting? It did seem like she was but I'm still not sure. maybe it was just her being a good friend?

Havans P.O.V

Why did I say that why did I say that why did I say that? It does seem like she likes me, but maybe she's just being friendly? All I know is I will make a move sometime soon. I saw them quickly walk out of the room and they said "I'm gonna get changed." "Okay, I'm gonna read some of the books you brought, it looks really interesting." While I was getting really into the book, I hear the door open and Chan walks out. She was wearing Jeans and a binder. "sorry H I forgot my shirt out here", she said while her face turned light pink. "it's fine Chan" When she put her shirt on, I walked over and started replacing the bandage. while I was replacing them I noticed she was trying to cover up her scars with makeup. I then finished wrapping her wrist, and then grabbed a cup of water and a cloth, and asked her "Do you mind if I wipe off the makeup?" She then responded with a quick head nod, signaling that I could wipe it off. I wiped off the makeup and asked her if she wanted me to cover them with a better cover, and she said yes. I grabbed my scar camouflaging kit and applied it.

After I finished applying the cover, she gave me a giant hug. I accepted it and said, "Chan I really like you." she waited for a minute and said "I really like you too." we then separated the hug, and I asked her if she wanted to watch another movie. This time we chose the new ghostbusters, so it would not be as scary. During the movie, Chandler seemed to curl up against me more, and I let her. She soon later fell asleep on top of me, and her breathing started to sync with mine. I felt my face getting warm and soon fell asleep.

Wow, another chapter out! Well, it's 1 am and it's time for me to get some rest, so I hope you enjoyed it! word count: 915