First Film

chandlers POV

when I woke up that morning I was still laying on the couch, but Havan seemed to go back to her room before I woke up. I went back to my room and ended up changing into jeans and a polo, and walked out and knocked at Havan's door. "hey just remember we start filming today chan." Alright. My first time filming. I always knew I wanted to be an actor, but I also don't do well with people recognizing me. Hava's mom drove us up to the studio, and we all gathered around the table. We heard about what the scene we were first shooting was, and it was when I was meeting Danger Force. At this point, my scars were worked into the character, but the other cast does not know about them yet. Today's shoot didn't have me wearing a short sleeve or mentioned it, so I didn't worry.

My outfit consisted of a Jean jacket with a striped white and blue shirt, with jeans. In the first scene, I'm supposed to have a giant gash across my arm, and when danger force comes to save me, I don't let them help me and I expose my powers. "Aaaand action!" I was placed leaning next to a brick wall while applying pressure to my "wound" as Danger Force runs up. Mika says "Are you okay miss?" and my character, named amber, responds with, "I'm fine, now go." Chapa then says "Mika move." she kneels down next to me and tries to apply "pressure", and I pretend to push her away with fire coming out of my hands. "GET AWAY FROM ME." We had to do a few takes of those, then we eventually moved on to other scenes.

As we finished filming we all decided to head over to Luca's house, and we all hung out. We first talked about how we got into acting or how we enjoyed it, and then decided on some games. "Ooh, how about never have I ever." Dana brings up. Everyone seemed to agree on that, so we started playing. The first question started off pretty tame, and was "never have I ever talked to an animal as if it was a human." Dana and Luca raised their hands, but I knew for a fact Havan has. I walked over to Havan and grabbed her arm and put it up. "You know damn well you have H" A lot of the cast found that funny and laughed, including Havan.

We played a few more rounds, and eventually came to the question "never have I ever kissed a boy." both dana and I raised their hands, looking around to see if anyone else has. The next question ended up being, "never have I ever been grounded for violence." I was the only one to raise my hand for that one. We eventually circled back around and said, "never have I ever kissed a girl. Me, Luca, Terrance, and Havan all raised our hands. "wow I feel left out," Dana said with a sad/sarcastic tone. Havan and I both looked at each other for a second, then I looked down. 

We all decided to sleep over, so we all got changed. I wore sweatpants and a sweater, everyone wearing about the same. Havan and I were sitting on the couch scrolling through my music playlists to find a good one when Luca comes in. "WHO PUT TOOTHPASTE ALL OVER THE MIRROR??" I saw Havan chuckle but decided not to mention it. We put on a movie, and we all sat together. Luca and Terrance were sitting on the couch, and Dana, Havan, and I were sitting on the floor with mattresses. While watching the movie, Dana and Terrance fell asleep, and Luca was drawing. Havan yawned and leaned against me, and eventually fell asleep. She eventually resituated so she was more on top of me and fell asleep again. Luca fell asleep mid-sketch, and I eventually rested my head on the pillows and fell asleep.

sorry for not updating for a day or two, I had a softball tourney, but I'm back! word count: 690 (nice)