Alone.... Together?

Thanks to flint2005 for the idea, also I mixed two of your ideas together.

It turns out my mom got the apartment, but since she couldn't get the flight yet, she will still be away for another 2 months. She told us that we could use it for hangout space for now, and once she moves in we can live there. Havan and I went to check it out and it seemed pretty big. We decided to stay there for the night since we could, and we brought some stuff with us. We got there at 5:00 pm so we could settle in and went through what we brought. We brought horror movies, (Mainly by Havan since she knows I can't handle them and I will cuddle her.) food, our clothes, our phones and chargers, and blankets. we set up in my room, and we sat down and watched horror movies.

As Havan thought, I cuddled against her, and she giggled. "You can't laugh H, You got all flustered when we were on that date!" she just responded with a "well.." and I laughed. "You know what Chan," she said as she climbed on top of me and pinned me down. I could feel my face getting heated. She slowly brought her lips closer and said, "Come on baby, it's not my fault your so pretty." I could feel my heart rate going up rapidly. She kissed me slowly and passionately, and I pulled her closer to me. I felt myself getting flustered when I felt her tongue in my mouth. I did the same and turned her over so I was on top of her. I pulled away and started kissing down her neck

Havan POV

I felt her hair tickling my neck, as she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me up so I was sitting up. I felt my breathing getting heavy, and how she placed her hand on my hip and sat me up. She then sat on my lap and continued kissing my neck, for sure to leave a mark. I wish it could have lasted forever, but all good things must come to an end. I was shocked that Chandler had this much dominance over me, and it kinda scared me. She winked at me while we laid down next to each other, and I was on top of her. I wrapped my arm around her torso, and leg around her legs, and fell asleep. When I woke up C was already awake, and blushing like crazy. I giggled and got up to let her up, and took out our pre-made breakfast so we could eat.

TW for this paragraph. Havans POV

Chandler then went to the bathroom as I finished eating, and I got changed while she was in there. When she walked out I grabbed her by the arm and kissed her, but noticed she pulled away her arm. "Chan are you okay?" "I-I'm fine." I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her closer, and rolled her sleeve up to reveal 4 large messy gash wounds. "C-chan.." I pulled her into a hug while both of us were quietly crying. I asked her how long and other things, and I dragged her to the bathroom to clean up. I carefully cleaned them and bandaged them and kissed Chan. "Chan I love you I'm serious, but please try to stop. I can't see you hurt someone I love." she nodded and I added, "Please tell me if you want to ever do this." she grabbed the knife out of the drawer and handed it to me. "please get rid of this," she said with tears in her eyes. My heart started aching. are you in pain C?" I asked. She nodded and I grabbed a bottle of Advil. I gave her 1 and she took it. 

my heart aches. Thanks so much for the suggestion! word count: 652