Settled In

After I unpacked I hid the bag in the safe she offered me for things that were private and went to her room. "Hey, Chandler what's up?"  I didn't actually know what I needed, but then I remembered my friends saying something about a photo. "Oh, my friends are really big fans of yours and wanted me to send them a photo of you with me, sorry if that sounds creepy." "nono it's fine, I can take one with us." wow I did not expect that to work. "oh- okay" We took the picture on her phone, and I asked for her number. I looked around her room and saw multiple different posters. "oh you like Green Day?" She glanced at the photo and said  "yeah". We both shared an awkward silence and then she said "I'm gonna head up to the skate park if you wanna join, I can give you a minute to get ready." "Sure".

I went over to my room and got out my favorite outfit, a white T-shirt with thick flannel and jeans. I grabbed my skateboard and headed out. On the way there we talked about how the filming works, and I started opening up about how this is my first acting job. She said it was also her biggest job, and it was scary at first. when we got there I saw her head straight for the half-pipe and I headed to the flat rails. I started practicing my tricks when my board got caught on the edge of the pole and I slipped off. I ended up landing on my wrist and I slowly pushed off and stood up. "ow.." I groaned in pain. I rolled up my sleeve and looked at it. It looked incredibly bruised and red. "Hey, you alright?" I quickly rolled down my sleeve and replied to Havan "I'm fine just a little freaked out. " "okay..". She sounded skeptical. 

TW for this paragraph

It's not that I was okay. I soon realized this was a really bad sprain and I needed medical attention. I went to Havan and said, "listen I'm gonna show you something but only look at the bruise okay ignore the other things." "Okay." I rolled up my sleeve and revealed both my extremely bruised wrist and my old scars. The director of Danger force already knew of the scars and has reworked my part around it, but the cast didn't know. Havan quickly glanced at my arm and then the bruise. "Alright let me grab you an ice pack and some painkillers." she was taking this more laid back than I thought she would. "hey I was hoping you don't tell the cast members about this, It's just not really something I'm ready for yet." "no problem Chan", I like that nickname.

My friends were right. I was having a great time hanging out with Havan, and she was a really fun friend. friend. She felt like more than a friend to me, she almost treated me like a sister, but still, she felt like more. I always knew I liked girls, I just didn't think I would like someone I would be working with. "Hey wanna watch a movie?" Havan asked interrupting my train of thought. "yeah sure." We decided on watching scream, but I could never handle scary films. I ended up hiding behind a blanket most of the time before Havan said " we don't need to watch this if it's too scary, we can choose something else." "nono it's fine, I'll just go get changed into pajamas and lay on the couch." "alright" I headed into my room and removed my binder and changed into PJs. 

When  I got back to the couch I went to sit down, and as soon as I did a jumpscare shows up. "HOLY SHIT" I screamed when I slipped on the tiles and fell on the couch. "dude are you okay?" "yeah yeah I'm fine" I whispered to myself, "why is this movie so scary?" and sat up a little so I wasn't hunched over. "here come here chan" I went over and she had me sit next to her. She gave me a small hug and then let me lean against her. When I woke up in the morning we were still on the couch and I was laying on top of Havan. "shit" I stood up and went to go get changed.

the second chapter is done! I will be trying to update every day but I will have to skip some. Have a good day! word count: 763