Prologue

( This is set years before the actual story is set. This is about how their parent's story leads to the kid's story. )

1965

" I am to become king but I must choose who I marry." John Francis proclaimed to his mother 

" Very well then, who shall you marry?" 

" I have one in mind who I want to be my queen. I don't care who you pick to be the others" 

His mother nodded

" I want to marry Princess Anastasia from the kingdom of Beverly fields " 

" Alright I shall get that arranged" 

After a week or so it was time for the royal wedding. But before John was due to get dressed he snuck away to meet with Anastasia. He chose to marry her because he really loved her. They had spent countless summers together and had fallen in love. When John's father passed away he knew he was due to get married as soon as possible. He knew that Anastasia was the one for him. 

To him and many other royals, Princess Anastasia was the most beautiful girl. She had long beautiful blonde hair with the rosiest cheeks. Her eyes were an ocean blue. She would tend to wear whites and pinks. She was also very kind-hearted and intelligent. She would be the perfect queen for Holy Heart kingdom. 

John was required to wear a white suit with gold details as part of his kingdom's tradition. Anastasia was due to wear a white dress with flowers on her head before being swapped out for the crown. The kingdom's crowns were gold with pearl details. 

After the wedding, John and Anastasia ran over to the garden where John chased her up and down the rows of pink and white roses. 

~ 2 years later ~ 

After two years of trying to conceive their Heir, they had no luck. That was when John's Mother stepped in to help get their Heir. She brought him a Princess from Rosen Dukes Kingdom. She was tall with brown hair and Brown eyes. Her name was Princess Amelia.

His mother organized his second wedding. He was to get married to her. So he did. Anastasia was still his first wife and Queen. She would still rank above her.

Soon after the wedding, Amelia fell pregnant. This was huge news for the kingdom. All but for Anastasia. She felt as if she had failed not being able to give him an Heir to the throne. Now all the royal family hoped for was that this baby was a boy. Once the baby was born it was confirmed. He was a boy. He looked like his mother with brown eyes and brown hair. He was named Alexander Francis. The heir to the throne. As he grew he resembled his mother more and more. 

When he was a year of age, Anastasia fell pregnant. John had hoped so much that it was a boy... Perhaps he could be their Heir to the throne as Anastasia was queen. Unfortunately for him, she was a girl. Identical to Anastasia, Blonde hair and blue eyes. She was named Brooklyn Francis. Although she was not a boy, John loved her so much. He loved her more than he loved his son Alexander. Because to him, she was the first child he actually wanted. He wanted a family with Anastasia, not Amelia. She was his little princess, he always made sure that it was known how much more love he had towards her than towards Alexander. 

He had no more children for quite a while until 7 years later when Anastasia fell pregnant and had twins. A baby girl and a baby boy.They were named Aidan and Allyson Francis. They both had blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh how John wished he was the first born. Again, John treated Aidan and Allyson much better than he treated Alexander. 

As the years went on John and Anastasia found themselves drifting apart. As Alexander was the heir to the throne he was closely watched by the public meaning John had to be seen out with Alexander and Amelia more than Anastasia,Brooklyn,Allyson and Aidan. Not only that but Anastasia found herself becoming more of a maid than anything. She would willingly take care of Alexander and treat him as one of her own as Amelia did not want anything to do with him unless it was about his status. The more time went on,the further apart Anastasia felt to John. 

Soon enough after 8 years they were strangers. It all came crashing down.