How Yamatomo say about his ships in WoW? (Finale)

How does Yamatomo say about his Ships in World of Warships? (Omake Chapter)

How will the ship girls react to Yamatomo's ship collection in World of Warships?

What will be their reaction towards his honest opinions?

Starting the IRON BLOOD

KMS Roon

Roon is sitting right next to her commander, smiling that she gets to hear his opinion

Second, because she sits rather very VERY close to Yamatomo, he is very uncomfortable

"Could you just, move at least centimeters away from me please?" Roon didn't answer back bust still smiled anyways

"There's this thing called "personal space bubble", Roon. Please?" Still wouldn't budge "*sigh* Nevermind."

"Now starting of, Jesus Christ, Uhm, if I say this, Wargaming..... Sometimes adds fictional ships with their real names. And KMS Roon is such an example of "fictional" yet used their real name."

"When I first got her, I was like. I don't remember Roon being in World War 2? And then I realized "ahh, I think I was talking about the SMS Roon for some reason."."

(This is the SMS Roon Picture in Kaiser Wilhelm Canal in 1910)

"Honestly, every fictional ships being added into the real world like game literally adds downsides when playing it

"Honestly, every fictional ships being added into the real world like game literally adds downsides when playing it. The reason I am soo good playing as the KMS Bismarck is that I know how she fights in the real world and why not use that?"

"But anyways, going back to the main topic. KMS Roon I think I have a few problems."

He then looks at Roon with the most concerned look

"Is it a bad idea telling that she has a few problems? She is already the problem!" He then shook his head

"Well, maybe just two main problems. The minor ones are just easy to cope."