RUNAWAY HEIR (BOOK 3)

July 23, 2022 UPDATE: I have merged all books into one and called it the Copper to Gold series to make it easier for everyone to read. It's almost been one year since I've written all these books and I want to thankyou for your support! Please enjoy~

Highest Ranking: #3 BWAM Category 8/26/21

~

[OLDER UPDATES]

AUGUST 14, 2021: Hello everyone! I want to show my gratitude all for the continued support for my stories! Thanks to YOU wonderful people, Palace to Plunder has reached #1 in the AMBW category, as of August 11, 2021. Yay~ Here are the list of the 'Copper to Gold' book series in order!

Book 1: Palace to Plunder

Book 2: Riches and RobberyBook 3: Runaway Heir

I bet you guys didn't know there would be a part 3, huh ;)? It is absolutely NECESSARY for you guys to read these books in order to understand what is happening. I must give the same warning as AGAIN (I really shouldn't have to but whatever), for those people out there who are easily offended. Here's a trigger warning. My stories don't apply with ALL the rules and morals of today's modern world (I don't care if you young'ns say "It's 2021"). I plan on keeping it that way as I keep writing, so if you feel easily offended, this is your time to leave. AGAIN, I don't want to focus on the issue of racism in my stories (because this causes too many issues and drama), I decided to focus on the fact that there is a difference between a racially ignorant person and a racist person. People who are racially ignorant say things that are racially insensitive, and it doesn't stem from hatred, like racism does.

Instead of focusing on how "racist" a person is, I want to focus on character development, and how they - who are racially ignorant - can change their views when addressed properly. Anyways, enjoy the story :)!

 Anyways, enjoy the story :)!

"J-Joon." I croaked. "He's gone!" I sobbed as I felt his body stiffen. "You should've answered your phone!"

"What do you mean 'he's gone'?" He narrowed his eyes. "Where did he go?" I was too busy crying to even hear his question. "Char, take a deep breathe and speak to me."

"I-I took him to get ice-cream after school." I stuttered. "A-and I t-turned around and he was gone!"

"Are you sure he wasn't hiding around the shop somewhere?" He squeezed my arms.

"He's gone." I wailed. "My baby is gone!"

~

It's been six years and a lot can happen within that time. Charlotte and Qi Tai got married, and went on their honeymoon, which caused her to accidentally get pregnant. After starting a family, Qi Tai and Charlotte's marriage begin to become a little strained. Qi Tai overworks himself, for his father's company in another country, and Charlotte isn't too happy about it.

She moves to Korea with their son, Joon, in hopes to fill up the empty holes that are in their relationship. But things take quite a turn when their son wanders off and disappears. Can Qi Tai and Charlotte save their marriage while looking for their lost son? Will Qi Tai choose to limit his work for family? What if there's something much deeper happening, that lies outside their marriage?