Still love on her?

Start from the beginning

He looked her photo.

Anirudh: Will she remember me? Can she recognise me?

He tightly covered Bondita's photo by closing his hand and went to sleep.

~It's morning~

As usually Anirudh is getting ready for his office.

He wore his office suite which is a navy blue coat. Today he seem somewhat excited but with lots of confusions.

After completing his breakfast he went to his company.

Nishant and Krishank are already presented there.

Krishank: Good morning, sir.

Nishant: Good morning, sir.

Anirudh: Good morning! Krishank, bring me details of every company which is going to sell its share.

Krishank: Sure, sir. It will be in your table soon.

Anirudh: Good! Nishant, you inform me once when all our staffs are present.

Nishant: Sure, sir.

Anirudh went to his cabin and took his chair. He is busy looking into some of the business files.

Time went on and it's 10.30 a.m.

His office is now filled with staffs. Nishant came and informed Anirudh about it.

Anirudh: I am coming!

He walked out and looked at all his staffs.

Everyone wished him.

Anirudh: Congratulations and welcome to ARC COMPANY OF ARTS.

Everyone looked at him and wondered as he was a very young boss in the town. Some of the girl employees sighted him.

Anirudh: This is your first day right?

Everyone said yes.

Anirudh: There are some rules and regulations to this company. I hate people who fails to keep up time. I, owner of this company arrived here at 8 a.m. but you all came as of you wished. It's ok, I apologise you all as it is your first day. But from tomorrow everyone must be presented here before 9 a.m.

He said and went back to his Cabin.

Some of the employees whispered that he is very strict. Some whispered that he is rude, some said that it's okay to be rude as he is a handsome boss.

Krishank knocked Anirudh's cabin.

Anirudh became nervous thinking that Bondita arrived.

But Krishank came in and told him that the lawyer has arrived. Anirudh is disappointed but he manages to hide it.

Anirudh: Send him in.

Krishank sent the lawyer in.

Anirudh: Take your seat, sir.

Lawyer: Your PA told me everything. You don't worry I have won many cases in the court. I'll get back your Haveli.

Anirudh: You don't need to get back my haveli. You just try to stop government's auction, it's enough for me.

Lawyer: But sir, you can buy it directly in auction itself right? You have lots money. And I think no one will take that Haveli in auction.

Anirudh: Why so?

Lawyer: Because there are many conspiracies running around it. You know about that tragedy na? The family which lived in that haveli was killed by their own daugh....

Anirudh: Enough! I am not interested in hearing those stories. Go and do what I said. If you can't then tell me now itself, I'll hire another lawyer.

Lawyer: Sorry, sir.

He rose up from the chair and went out.

Anirudh gets back into his work. After few hours Nishant came and knocked his cabin door.

Anirudh: Come in!

Nishant entered his cabin.

Anirudh: Nishant, send a urgent mail to DMY companies. Tell them that I am interested to invest in that company.

Nishant: Sure sir. Sir, one more thing. That girl has arrived. She is waiting outside only.

Anirudh's face reaction changed.

Nishant: Shall send her in?

Anirudh: First go and do what I said.

Nishant: Yes, sir.

He went out. Anirudh went near the door and searched for her.

His cabin is designed in such a way that roller blind covers the glass doors and glass walls.

Now, Anirudh is looking out via that roller blind only.

Bondita is standing near the reception deck.

Anirudh's world is freezed now. Yes,  he saw Bondita.

He is looking her after 7 years.

His emotion can't be expressed in words! He kept on looking at her without even blinking his eyes.

Anirudh thinks: If we stop to breathe then it mean our life is ended. But my life started when I stopped breathing, it was the day I looked at you for the first time.

He recalls his first meet with Bondita.

Anirudh: I have everything with me now. Pride, money, wealth, fame, everything! But still, I feel emptiness.

He looks at her without even blinking via that roller blind.

Nishant entered the room with the files which he asked for.

Nishant: Sir....

He noticed Anirudh looking at Bondita with tears in his eyes.

Nishant: Ex...cuse...me... Sir...

Anirudh got alerted and wiped his tears.

Nishant: Sir, files.

He gave him the files.

Anirudh: Ask her to come in.

Nishant: Yes, sir.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️