• °𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝° (A) (F)

Start from the beginning

An 18 yr old jungkook was crying...

He- he left me for that bogum... I will never talk to you taebaby...  * crying*

Meanwhile taehyung who was clearly wet.. As he ran in rain from his house to jungkook's house

He heard what jungkook said and Tae 's 17 year old heart clenched..

Taehyung said while crying

Y-you double idiot! How can I live if you won't talk to me a-anymore.
* sniff* you hate  taebaby * sniff*

Jungkook who was crying.. Stopped crying and his eyes widened..

I don't h-hate you taebaby but you and bogu-

You idiot.. He is my cousin nothing else... What were you saying huh you won't talk to me more huh

I am sorry taebaby.. It's just -I thought you will leave me

You are a big * achooo*
Idiot..

Oh god... Tae!! You are wet.. You are an idiot.. Let me bring towel.. You gonna catch the cold.

Both young lovers after making dinner.. Cuddle on bed.. It's just our sensitive taehyungie got cold.. But gguk made him have medecines..

I am sorry taebaby. I misunderstood you

I am sorry too koo for giving bogum that attention..
But it really hurt when you said you won't talk to me..

I am sorry.. I love you

Jungkook kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly..

Tae again spoke after sometime with excited tone

Koo! * achoo*
I have an idea

Taebaby first use this tissue then talk.. You are really care less baby.. Atleast run with an umbrella.

Tae without thinking smack his head..

Shut up koo and listen to meeee it's important.

Okay okay speak

So I was thinking... If we will fight aga-

No! We won't.. We won't.. It's really sad.. I don't wanna fight taebaby..

You idiot.. I am not here dying to fight with you it's just if we ever fight and want to end it.. So we can save our relationship.. We should develop a word for that.

Huh?
When do you start becoming this mature..

Tae face palmed himself..

You literally focus on that koo!

No no.. It's just... Aish let's decide a word. .

..
..
.
* achoo *

..
.
.

* achoo*

Here tissue box.. Baby

Thank you ko- oh I have an idea..
..

What baby

Forever

Huh?

Silly.. The word ' forever '
Let's say we are fighting.. And if anyone of us is tired.. He will say forever.. A reminder how much we love each other and never want us to be seperate..

Great baby.. You are so much smart like me.

Taehyung rolls his eyes..
And bring out his pinkie shyly..

Forever koo?

Forever baby

Both linked their pinkies. And started to lean for a kiss but before that

It has to happen..

* achoooooooooooo*

Oh god baby.. I am going to make you a soup.. You need this.

Hehe koo..

Flashback ends.

Both hugged each other for minutes..
Then Tae broke it

Koo?
I will ask questions.. Will you pls answer me

Jungkook was gonna apologize for their fights but hearing tae voice he nods.

Kook when was the last time you and me went to stargazing

Koo remain silent.. Because he remembered that after be became CEO which was two months ago he never went..

Koo, how many times.. We made a pillow fort with our kids.. Or you tell me last time you feed kids with your hands..
K-koo when was the last time you cared for me. K-koo when was the last time you kissed me. K-koo when was the last time we spend our day with kids as an outing.. K-koo when wa-

Tae couldn't speak more because kook kissed him.. Kook started kissing him passionately.. Pouring his feeling into that kiss.. His tears are falling.. But he just deep end the kiss to show Tae how much he loves him..

They both break the kiss but both were in each other arms..

I should not say sorry.. I will not say sorry ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
Instead I will make my actions correct.. I will show you how much I am guilty love.. I-i can't even tell you how much I am hating myself for thinking like this...
It's so wrong of me to think like that.. I should have spend time with kids.. Our love.
I should have time spend with you.. But I -I messed up.. I focused only on warning success but ignore the real life gems in my life.. * sobbing*

Koo dont cry..
It's my fault also... Instead of arguing more I should have talked to you like this..

No! No it's not your fault.. I was too busy that I was ignoring.. Behaving cold with you. I *sniff*  hate myself for that.. I never wanted to hurt you.. I never wanted to fight..  *sobs*

Koo ssh ssh love.. You are okay.. It's okay fights happen but our magical word is still their working.. You came back to me love.. You realised your mistake.. It's okay..
But we are so immature kookie we ignore our kids in these fights... Those poor souls.. Must be so sad.

I love you love... I will make it right this time..
Let's start again.. Because.. Lesson is learnt.
Nothing more is important and precious as family..

Tae smiled.. His boxy smile Koo looked at.. After so many days..
They both hugged each other.. And started packing ready to go home..

Oh about meeting.. Fuck that.. They can take deals afterwards but their kids will be their first priority..

They both with smiles on their face reach towards their home..

But
.......

__________________________

Since you asked for it.. I remembered...
I really sorry..

This will have one more part.. It will be a little small angst with happy ending..

I will update whenever I can..
Thank you for waiting ❤