°𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲° (F) (a)

Series

Intro :
Jeon Jungkook

-He is the hearthrob of the university, but he is cold
It's his nature
Has a bf Kim taehyung
Loves him more than anyone.
Very protective of Tae

Kim Taehyung
- very smart and cheerful. A nerd
But a very cute nerd
He does not let anyone bully him
Has anger issues
Loves his boyfriend so much and very understanding
In a relationship for 1 yr __________________________

( When someone insults jungkook in front of his boyfie, so ,that someone can have a chance with tae. )

__________________________

A shorty male was now waiting for his alien soulmate.
He sometimes don't understand how tae can manage to be late for every class. After few minutes for cursing at his soul mate , he finally saw the male walking up to while smiling Sheepishly

Chim, actually toda-

Shut it Kim, I know you forgot to set alarm or you were busy with your non existing assignment late night. Enough of this excuses.
Come on man
Try to give some new ones so that I can believe.

Chim, Mr Lee will scold us let's go, let's go ~~

And that's how, Kim taehyung changed the subject. His bestie was now running towards the class while he was walking casually as he again fooled him. Sometimes tae don't understand how chim always fall for his traps.

After reaching the class, tae opened the door and he smiled at jimin who was glaring at him. Jimin could give a piece of mind to Kim but he was with his boyfriend yoongi.
Tae again look for a certain someone who had his head down at desk. Tae shakes his head knowing his boyfie was waiting for him. He makes his way towards koo only to find koo's bag on his seat. He felt butterflies knowing his coldie always reserve a seat for him.
He lifts his bag and take a seat. He softly shakes koo to get up.

Sleepyhead, wake up its not your bedroom, wake up koo, class will be starting in 10 minutes

After listening to tae's honey voice kook opened his eyes to see his love looking at him. He just nods while sitting up straight. He took his bag from tae's hands and peck him on his lips as a greeting. Tae was slightly blushing when koo pecked his lips.
Tae was going to say something but suddenly the door was again opened by Alice .
Alice is the most popular girl of the school, everyone wants to be with her but she only has eyes for Kim taehyung , despite being ignored and embarrased by Kim taehyung and his bestie, she never understand.
Kook mostly is possessive but when he knew that Alice is try flirting with him he wants to laugh. He don't understand that why this girl is even trying knowing very well Tae is gay. Kook sometimes think that this girl really likes to be roasted because that's the thing happens whenever she try to flirt with Tae.
Tae groaned with frustration, he really didn't want to start his day, he enjoys when jimin became sassy to Alice but now he is not in the mood. He was a little bit stresses because he forget to do his homework for mr Lee class and he knows that Mr Lee is very strict teacher.

Heyy taeee
How are you
I am really happy to see your face in the morning

Alice again try to impress him with these lines. But again

Well, I am not

Tae replied shortly and again started playing with koo fingers while thinking what excuse he could make. Kook was just controlling his laugh when he saw Alice's excited face into a embarrased one.
Kook also saw tae's sulky behavior and he knew why his tiger was upset.
Alice was again going to say something but Mr Lee came.
After taking roll calls, Mr Lee asked for homework. He was two seats behind Tae and was checking other's students notebook.
Tae was again nervous, though he was teachers favourite but still.
When Mr Lee asked Tae about his homework before he could reply