𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 -

°𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠°
(Dnfnfnvjfmxbjcmrbxnfbxjdbxjfnnfncncjcnncncncnfn)

In this 👆
It will be jungkook thoughts only..

Jeon jungkook
A reserve and a cold person
Rarely open up
Has trust issues
Loves his mom so much
No dad, he cheated on his mother and later died in an accident.

Kim taehyung
Orphan
Shy to new people, but very bubbly person.
Smart, crackhead sometimes.
__________________________
So this is the case, one day taehyung helped Mrs Jeon, and from that day she adores him a lot. Thinking that he is the one for his son
Later she proposes an arrange marriage thingy to tae.

Let's see his reaction

Auntieeeee
I am here!!

Mrs Jeon was sitting at the park, waiting for tae.
She smiled when he came. She stood up and give him a bear hug

How are you sweetie

What will happen to me, you tell me are you okay.
Last time your legs were paining, should I give you taetae special message.

Tae took her hands and they both sat on bench . Tae loves this lady, she's like a mother he never had.
He is little sad that he can't meet her sometimes because of his work.

Oh my, you little bear worry too much.. Well I don't need taetae massages but we will talk today okay?

Okay, well what do you wanna talk about.

Mrs Jeon, while petting tae's hair.
He told about his son, how he is reserved and cold , Jeon was really sweet and loving person but after his dad. He became like that.
She tells him how she thinks that he can make his son his old self , be happy..

After talking about all the marriage thingy, Tae gently holds Mrs Jeon, who was also shedding tears about the worry of her son. She apologised to Tae thinking she is using him for his son.

Hey hey auntie, I know you are not using me.
You also want to me have a family right!? But aunty, we can't force things on someone.
Pls don't feel bad but pls ask your son first.
It's his life, he should be deciding who he wants to marry.
And talking about me, auntie I have you, my orphanage buddies.. I love this small family I have.
Sorry aunty but pls talk to your son first.
I don't want any force marriage on him.

Mrs Jeon was going to say something but she felt that tae's phone rang.
He asked for permission to take the call, after getting permission he attends the call.

While Mrs Jeon was messaging someone, with a creepy smile..

After few minutes Tae came with a sad face, a cute pout on his lips, whenever he is sad.

Sweetie, was it important?

Auntie~
I have to go now. My shift will start in five minutes.
I am really sorr-

No sweetie, don't need to apologize. Well I will surely talk to my son about this, but bear think about it hmm.

After giving a sweet kiss on her cheeks, Tae went for his work..

Mrs Jeon immediately calls the person who she was texting

" Come outside now "

"Yeah, I am coming "

Mrs Jeon find his son standing in front of him

So tell me, bub, how's he.
You wanna marry him, he is really sweet and such a kind kid. Always finding to make people happy around him. You kn-