• °𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲°(A) (F)

Jungkook crouched down while holding his head.
And mumbling something.

Stop! Stop! Stop!
S-stop please s-stopppp

Jungkook immediately knew what was going to happen. He immediately called for his driver with his medicines.
He sat down on the bench. He try to take deep breaths but he knows it's of no use.

After few minutes, jungkook pass out on the couch. But jungkook knew this would happen and that's why
His driver came running to the park.
Mr choi, their old driver from childhood.

He immediately helped jungkook to be in the car..

Oh god! Jeon bubba had this attack after so many years. What happened!
I hope everything will be good.

He immediately inject the medicine that jungkook told him to get for him.

After few minutes, jungkook was concious.

Jeon bubba, are you okay now

Hmm, get me to the mansio-wait

The old driver inaudibly sighs. After Jeon's mother death, jungkook had become this cold and distant.
It was one time, when old jungkook the playful and bubbly could be seen whenever, Tae and jungkook were on their date.

Mr choi knows that Tae is the one who could bring emotions from this stone hearted person.

Meanwhile

Taehyung was awake from his nap as well, his mother made him sleep because of the panic attack.

Tae was blankly staring at the ceiling, he was alone in his room.
He was thinking
How he lose his love
Just to make the other loved ones happy he hurted jungkook.

He was not angry at jungkook to be this mad, it was his panic attack which make him run away from jungkook at that time.

He was again crying silently.
He was confused, helpless.
What should he do

He can't fight against his parents, his parents doesn't support jungkook.
Jungkook is hella angry at him, of course he will be.

Taehyung looked at his bare wrist after sliding his hoodie arm upward. He looked at his bare smooth skin.

He knows he should not be thinking like that.
he promised his father that day, he will not repeat that mistake again but his feeling were not helping at all.
He was so guilty so guilty.

He wants to feel the same pain, jungkook suffered. He although lost someone precious as jungkook
But in return he can hurt himself right? By giving himself a punishment for being a bad boyfriend.
He broke his promise of living together right.!?

Taehyung was going to the bathroom, emotionlessly, his face blank but his thoughts were only telling one think.

'Hurt yourself, you hurt jungkook you yourself made him feel loved only to left him. He was so hurt. His eyes were so desperate for you but what you did. You became a coward, you pushed him away. Just hurt yourself, you deserve this '

Tae was going to make his way to the bathroom. But suddenly there was knocks window. But he shrug it off. He just fastened his step and move to the bathroom to take the blade out.

Tae stand in front of the mirror, his bathroom door was unintentionally opened. His eagerness to hurt himself forgot to lock the door..

You deserve this
Taehyung, you hurt your kookie

Tae dryly chuchkled

I promise you dad, I will not cut myself again because in the past, it was my bullies who were bad, worthless it was not me, I was not a bad person.
But dad now I am, I made my lover heart broken into pieces. I hurt him. I should also hurt myself