•• °𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡°(a) (F)

Jungkook' pov

I was going to uni, but doctor called me.

He said I have to get some formalities done.

Well I can email the proof as well. I will spend my time with tae today.

Jungkook's pov end

Jungkook had done with the formalities.
Doctor also informed him that tae has improvement and can wake up anytime.

He was so happy and scared at the same time.
He was so scared to see tae's reaction .

What if Tae said to leave him, or never show his face again.

He already lose tae because of his stupid mistake but again losing Tae is like a nightmare to jungkook.

He take baby steps to Tae, who was on the bed.

Jungkook get down on his knees near tae's bed and hold his hand gently, while his own hand were shaking.

T-tae i am r-really so so so so sorry.
I know my sorry will be sounding like I pity you but it's n-not true Tae
I love you, I have been loving you always. S-sorry f-for n-not believing you. I don't have any excuse to tell you .
I just want you to be happy b-baby. Just happy.
I love you, I will always love you.
Until y-you f-forgive me I can't even f-forgive myself.
But b-baby pls, pls be healthy, always eat, I know taebaby you are foody
*sad chuckle*
B-baby y-you remember you used to sneak out of my bedroom to get snacks in the kitchen and when I caught you, you used to fake sleep.
And I end up taking you to the bed.
B-baby p-pls d-don't try to cut yourself. Doctor said you are depressed.
I-i know it's my fault.
I will do anything you will t-told me to do, but pls not tell me to g-go away. I w-will m-maintain a s-safe d-distance i-if you want. I -I j-just want to see you are okay my love.

Jungkook again mumbled apologies and gently put his head on tae's hand.
While his waterworks continues.

Well he didn't know that Tae is still sleep faking like old times.
Yes, tae was awake.

He only told the doctors to not to tell him.
He really didn't thought kook loves him so much.

He wanted to forgive him, but his heart was broken, his trust was broken.

He had a decision in his mind and he was hoping he will not regret this in future.

Tae looked down to see kook sleeping peacefully.
While clutching his hand gently.

He had teary eyes now, it was so long he see kook this close.
He sofly removes his hand from kook's grip and put it on his hand instead.
Sofly brushing his hair like old times, when kook was sleeping.

But kook was not a heavy sleeper, after feeling like old times, he immediately jolted up to see if Tae was really awake or not.
And he saw Tae looking at him.

T-tae, a-are you okay, do you need something

Tae was looking at kook, who was avoiding his eye contact.
Tae's all that sad, angry, betrayed feeling vanished. When he looked at kook who was stealing glancing.

Looking vulnerable yet cute.
He said in hoarse voice

W-water

Jungkook immediately rush towards the glass and very carefully helped Tae to drink it. Again not looking at him.

Kook was having a fear if he tried looking at Tae, he might not able to stay away from him.
No matter what, kook will agree to every decision, that tae told him to do.