chapter 21- END

All she could see infront of her was the Long endless corridor
Engulfed with darkness. Moving her hands to the side to feel the wall she walked ahead not sure of where she is heading.

A sudden groan echoed in the place making her jerk. Perking up her ear she felt her hand around the door knob and swung it open as the cries increased more sending chills down her spine.

"Wh-who is it..?" She gulped in fear.

"P..rincess"

Her eyes widened making her sprint to the figure crouched on the ground sweating profusely.

"Jun..g.kook..?" She spoke as she scooted near him. The man who had blood shot eyes fell limp on her.

"Jungkook!!"

"It..hurts..." he coughed groaning in pain clutching onto his wound "stop it...it hurts bad"

"No no jungkook! Where where??" She tried to search for the wound, she froze when she heard footsteps from behind her. Whipping her head behind she found the silhouette of a tall man, his blond hair strikingly standing out under the moonlight, dragon like eyes devoid of emotions. He raised his hand up with the mettalic weapon in his hand.

"P..apa..?"

Then her eyes widened foreseeing her dad's next move,

"NO PAPA NO!!"

Bang!!!

"JUNGKOOK!!" Her eyes shot open as she sat up in a jolt.

"Rhythm!!" She heard her dad run to her as she looked around the bright place she was in. Taking in her white overlong dress, the sound of the ecg, the IV drip pierced in her vein she knew for once they were in the hospital.

Her dad looked over her with concern.

"Jun..jungkook? Where is he?" Tears rolled down her eyes remembering the time she last saw him, his eyes losing the life In it, and then it flashed back to her dream where he groaned in agony and pain. Those sounds still rang in her head.

"He is an another room Rhythm, but for now you should res-"

"I want to see him" she shook her head plucking the IV drip painfully out of her wrist and stumbling out of the bed. She honestly lost the trust in her dad, she couldn't believe him anymore, not a word more.

"Rhythm ..sweetheart you need to-"

"I DONT WANT TO!!" She yelled at her dad pausing him in his place visibly hurt. Hearing the commotion Seokjin who was waiting outside ran in.

"Rhy?" He looked at her concerned.

"WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND? FOR ONCE ALLOW ME TO LIVE DAD!! FOR MYSELF!! LIKE HOW I WANT!!!" Tears rolled down her cheeks more "JUST LET ME...LIVE..."

"I dont how to express how thankful I am to you papa....you gave everything I asked for, you never made me feel the void after mama left" she looked at his eyes that had teared to "But papa.." she hiccuped.

"I want to decide now...for me. I want you to believe in your Rhythm's decisions papa. For how long can you protect me..?" She wiped her tears.

"Jungkook is that decision for me papa. I have never been this sure ever about someone, so please....." she bit her trembling Lips "stop all this. You have dissapointed me enough I can't take more, not from you. Think about me...my happiness. That's all I need"