"No! Stupid blond made that day far longer than it needed to be! "Come home Sasuke!" "This isn't you" bleh! Stupid blond should learn to mind his own business" Sasuke ranted.

Haku had heard this story about a million times by now but it still gets him to laugh.

"And the Hyuga?~" Haku asked with a smug smirk on his face.

Sasuke gave a heavy sigh. One year. It was all he needed to be fair, but still. One year to stop this war before it occurs, one year to save lives. Or Hinata might not give him anymore chances.

"Hn..." Sasuke grunted. He didn't want to think about Hinata right now. The thought that he might lose her was too much. "We'll see..."

With that, Sasuke took off to the trees, Haku hot on his tail. The two sped through the forests, before Sasuke summoned Sora. Jumping on the Eagle they flew to Suna with incredible speed.

Haku wasn't done with his questions however. "And if we see Sakura?" His voice had gone cold. Even he was pissed off at the pinkette.

Sasuke sat in silence for a moment. Nothing but the wind to accompany his sudden, dark thoughts. Oh how he hated that woman. He'd blow up the world if it meant she died. Sadly Hinata would die too, so that wasn't an option.

"If I see her..." Sasuke started. His eyes spun red with bloodlust. "It's kill on sight..."

****
****

Curled up in the corner of a dark cave, Sakura sat looking like a complete mess. Her eyes were sunken and dull, her once long hair short and choppy as if it had been randomly cut by a piece of glass. Her clothes crumbled and torn.

The strangest thing? The grin that rested on her face. She wobbled while pulling herself up. Standing, she looked at her dirty, bloody hands. She flexed them once, twice, thrice. Her grin never leaving her face despite how bland and empty her eyes looked.

Her green eyes glowed in the darkness, filled with Rage, determination and if you looked deep enough, sorrow. For you see... this wasn't Sakura Haruno, not really.

This was Inner. Inner who loved Sasuke dearly. Inner who refused to forget the past. Inner who loved the future they had. It's Inner, who wants revenge for what was taken from her.

After all, if she can't have what she wants, why should anyone else.

It's Sakura, who wants to move on, Sakura who has lost her love and accepts that, it's Sakura, who wants to let him go. Inner doesn't want that. Either she gets her future back, or no one gets a future.

"Thank you Sakura...." She muttered. Her dull voice echoing around the room as she looked up and stretched her arms. "For being so... weak, hehehehaHahaHahAhAHAHAHA!!!" A maddening look grew on her face qs she cackled. Cracking her knuckles, she then rolled her arms and went to go change. "Time to get to work..."

Throwing a Kunai across the room, it landed directly on the head of a Photo of Hinata smiling.

****
****

As the two approached Suna, they saw a massive claw made of sand that had blue cracks in it. It grabbed the clay bird flying above and slammed it straight down into the ground. Covering the bird and its owner it their own explosion.

The sand settled to reveal Gaara, he had pale, sandy skin. The were luminous, blue marks all over him and he had bright yellow eyes, with a diamond shaped Pupil. He glared at the blond on the ground before him and watched with a blank face as Sasuke and Haku landed.

"You're late," Gaara said simply.

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "Looks like you've got it handled." He replied. He pulled out a Kunai and threw it at a small clay bird that was flying towards them. It hit the things and thanks to a seal he had on the Kunai it diffused the bomb.