#13: Majikku Purinsesu

"These Characters you obviously may not know who they are, they are very mysterious.......BUT!.....only if You noticed my very first Story on Wattpad.
Yes there were my first characters I've created and so they mean a lot and since one problem with their story."

"THERE ARE TOO MANY MISSPELLED AND MISPRONUNCIATIONS THAT MAKE IT HARD TO READ!, I FORGET A LOT OF CHARACTERS AND NEVER DEVELOP THEM.....LIKE THERE JUST THERE CHARACTERS, JUST STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING, BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT WRITTEN TO DO NOTHING, JUST WAITING!"

*Clams Down*
Now I still make Mispronunciations and Misspelled words from time to time, but hey that's just me and I can change it whenever I want or I'm too Lazy to do so, because if you know me in real life I can be a pain in the butt and I don't care about mentioning it here, got to be mention somewhere eventually."
But enough of that let me give you a proper introduction to these characters.

You see I created them around 2017, and was crazy for the YouTuber Aphmau, (I'm still am, I just don't watch a lot of her videos anymore, since I'm growing up out of the range that her content provides, which is for kids so yeah).
When making the Majikku Purinsesu Characters, I based a lot of them on Aphmau's Characters and my Dad gave me name suggestions, which Comes from the Bible You'll see what I mean.

(Esther & Bubbles)

Name: Esther

Age: 16

Date of Birth: February 23rd (♓)

Personality: Curious, Adventurous, Caring, Brave, Protective

Likes: Aaron, Siblings, Mother, Vanessa The Guard, Rescuing people and her Homeworld

Dislikes: Dark Lord (Antagonist), Kimura (Secondary antagonist), Zack (At First), Bullies, Missing her Mother having to flee

Other names: Star Princess, Princess of The Starlight District

Backstory: "Esther is one of 5 Sisters to a Royal Family from a far off world, She is the Oldest and first born, who was born on the same day as her sisters, Crystal, Jade and Lucky, to let the sisters be able to rule together and not fight for the throne as the parents had worried, they decided to split there Kingdom into Districts for each princess to rule, Esther was giving the Star Necklace, and a fairy was Sea bunnies was born who she named Bubbles that she inherited on her 13th birthday, Esther had the Power over Stars and so the District was named Starlight.

Abilities: With the Star Necklace, Esther can transform into a magical girl-like form over associated color which is purple, to do this Bubbles would go inside the necklace, (Kind of like how ladybug and Cat Noir do their Transformations).
They become one with each other, in some iterations, Esther should have bunny ears and tail representing Bubbles as a Bunny Fairy, or Sea Bunny too.
Esther's Weapon is a Sword, which is called the "Star Sword".

Bubbles: She is Loyal to Esther like all the Fairies, Loves the See and any type of Rabbits, Even more hostile ones that exist where she's however they do not Attack as they magically feel she is no threat to them.
But Bubbles can become Stubborn and would get Mad if people don't address her by her name, or talk rudely to Esther.

Facts: Esther's name comes from the Bible, it's the name of the Persian Queen, Esther who was Jewish and it means "Star" or "Star of David" in Hebrew.
Esther is based on Aphmau.

(Crystal & Maya)

Name: Crystal

Age: 16

Date of Birth: February 23rd (♓)

Likes: Her Siblings, Vanessa, Objects the Shine like Gemstones, Art, Foxes