#5: Mia Sutcliff

"Mia Sutcliff is one of my oldest characters, I created her around in 2019, because that's when I started getting to Black Butler, AND WENT CRAZY MAKING FANFICTIONS FOR FIRST TIME ON THEM!, I CAN'T ESCAPE THEM!".

"But Anyone, she's sort of the daughter of you know which red head, GRELL!".

"There can be different origins of Mia,
She along with Patty Undertaker, (See #6).
Are connected to each being daughters of Grim Reapers, they can also be half-grim reapers In one use, I even created Gacha Life Versions of them, and took me some luck to find them since the videos they appeared in are completely LOST, luckily I posted them on Facebook back in the day, but not all of them so a lot is lost."

"Mia first appeared in my black butler fanfiction, A Demon Awaken."
With Patty too, though there Backstory in that has been lost as I forgot it completely so I'll just use the origin I made for Mia and also Patty from Persona Record instead."

(Mini Info)

Name: Mia Sutcliff.

Age: 25 Years old, (Over 100), 8 years old (at death).

Date of Birth: February 28th 1881 (♓)

Date of Death: September 8th 1888.

Likes: Patty Undertaker, Ronald Knox,
Grell Sutcliff, Grim Reapers who are Nice, Reading, Mika Sato, Madeline, Magical Girls, Persona-Users, Sebastian Michaelis (A Little, not crazy like Grell, but in a friendship way), Ciel Phantomhive.

Dislikes: Grim Reaper's who hates her because she's considered Grell's Daughter, having to get her adopted father out of trouble, having to call Grell "Mom", William's scolding her when she gets in Trouble.

Personality: Sweet, Nerdy, Curious, Adventurous, Caring, Supportive, don't give up.

Other names: Daughter of The Ripper,
Jack's Daughter, The Ripper's Daughter.

(Backstory)

"It's Unknown How Mia Died, But She States in Several Chapters of The Forces of Grim she Appears in, That it's appear her Suicide was an Accident, as "she shot herself in the Face by Accident" in front of Grell Sutcliff & Ronald Knox, and Later William T. Spears was Informed of the Young Grim Reaper."

"As a Normal Grim Reaper she was Trained to be a Grim Reaper, She Fell in Love with Books, and She Liked Grell who got annoyed by her as she just called him dad or daddy, and not mother as he wanted her to call him by."

"Mia Made friends with Patty Undertaker, as both were Outcasts due to that her Father had committed some crimes dubbed "Jack The Ripper" as of This she was given the name the "The Ripper's Daughter" By some Grim Reapers. She was soon transferred to Japan with Mika Sato as a position Opened up in one of the departments there."

"She Liked There, and did her job well, she was in joy when patty got transferred so they can be together. Mia Never Met Ciel Phantomhive, when she was young, but did see his Butler Sebastian Michaelis, Who was Just annoyed with her in General as she made several attempts to Climb up on him and Grab his Hair. But she keeps that to herself, and doesn't tell anyone of it."

(Abilities)

"Mia has the same abilities as any Grim Reaper she has Enhanced Agility and Endurance.
And can Review Cinematic Records, as her job is to be the librarian of the Japan records."
Her Death Scythe, Grell's Chainsaw when he retired, keeps it the way it was although, she put a little heart keychain on the handle of the Chainsaw."

(Gallery)

Mia Sutcliff

Mia Sutcliff

Mia's Gacha Life Version