#6: Patty Undertaker

"So like Mia (See#5), Patty Undertaker, she appeared in "A Demon Awaken", however since I really didn't develop her much in that story I'll be using the origin story I made for In Persona Record."

"But she too had a Gacha Life Version of herself." So since I've explained what was gonna be done in Mia's chapter when Explaining about them."

"Now my new version of Patty that I presented in Persona Record, mainly on the Wiki which is why I'm gonna add her this is it."

(Mini Info)

Name: Patty Undertaker

Age: 23 Years old (Over 100 years)

Date of Birth: December 29th 1875 (♑)

Likes: Funerals, Dead Bodies, forensics, and Mysteries, Mia Sutcliff, Ronald Knox, Grell Sutcliff, History, Expremenits

Dislikes: Her Father, Grim Reapers and people who hate her for no reason, rumors around her.

Personality: Happy, Crazy, mostly psychotic, Loving, Crazy love, Caring, Supportive, Kind.

Other names: Pat, Silver Foxy.

(Backstory)

Patty was Born on December 29th 1875, to an Unnamed Recruited Grim Reaper who had just commit suicide as she believe the man who Impregnated Her was The Devil, However this was Proven to Be the Undertaker's Doing. it was an attempt to Killed The Being that was inside her that would soon become Patty.

"Patty was a Born as a Grim Reaper which was unbelievable to Other Grim Reapers, Not a Lot of Grim Reapers Liked her and she was quickly ridiculed by others growing up, she was trained to be a Grim Reaper But was Forbidden to Speak to Other Grim Reapers unless spoken too, she even wasn't allowed to see her mother. Patty had a Hard time Growing up and was mostly treated badly. Patty grew to like Being alone and was uncomfortable around other grim reapers."

"Until she met Mia Sutcliff, Grell's Daughter, Since they were both Outcasts from what their Fathers did, they quickly became friends. But Mia was soon Transferred to Japan along with Mika Sato. when she heard another grim reaper back talk about Mia and how she was an Outcast and would never be a "True Grim Reaper" that is when she snapped, she became tired of the ridiculing from others and quickly got into a Fight with that grim reaper."

"Beating Them Up, and Stomping on them while laughing and yelling and crying, asking them, "Did they even know in life what it was like to be born a Grim Reaper to begin with not knowing what real life was before this one and become an Outcast at that Birth just because of what one of your family members has done", The Fight at to Broken by William T. Spears. He was surprised as well by her Own strength but quickly got a hold of her and put her down before she caused more trouble."

"She Had Questioned Herself, Why was She Born as a Grim Reaper, she Never asked to become one she just was and she knew she should not be treated the way she was."

"When she got a noticed from Mia that she was being transferred to Japan, to Be with Mia again, she was happy and so where the other grim reapers, But She knew they were just glad to get rid of her as they were afraid of her. she soon became the Head Coroner in the Forensic Division, Since No One Knew her there she quickly became liked but she could tell that her pairs were afraid of her, as they were told not to make Patty "Snap" as meaning don't make her Upset and Make sure to keep your destice when she was in a Bad mood, Patty Accepted to this term as to avoid her from accidentally getting to an unnecessary fight."

"The Only Time When Patty is allowed on the Field to do her job under special Permission and with a Watchful Eye."

(Abilities)

Patty has Enhanced Agility and Endurance for being a Grim Reaper, her Death Scythe is a short Small Short Death Scythe, (you know like the Death Scythe, Othello has).
She can Review Cinematic Records, and is intelligent when it comes to taking care of bodies with that Undertaker style.

(Facts)

I just wanted to be clear, William T. Spears Does care about Patty and Mia, he just didn't show it.

(Gallery)

Patty's Uniform

Patty as a Grim Reaper

Her Scar (Birthmark)