#3: Madeline Darke

Madeline Darke, is both a Persona Series and Black Butler Original Character.
She's a Grim Reaper who gains a Persona.
Madeline Darke is another character I created for Persona Record and its Series, my original plan was for her to be a trainee with her instructor, Mika Sato, (Find her at #4).
To Appear in Persona Record: On a Road of Time, however I decided to make a prequel for the series to talk about her character, so she became the main character of the Prequel, The Forces of Grim.
When I say she's both black butler and persona series it comes to this.

If you are not familiar with the Persona Record, I have started to branch out of Persona and make them have a bunch of crossovers with other TV shows and Anime, Etc, but I started with black Butler to get my footing to this concept, which is a main stable for Persona Record: Generations Memory's Mirror.
So that's how that came into process.

But let's get on With the basic information on Madeline Darke.
Also if you're thinking I thought of using the last name "Darke", no I didn't get the name from "Tim Darke", I was just looking for a name that Sounds Black Butler like and was Darkish, scrolling through the internet I made across the name.

(Mini Info)

Name: Madeline Darke

Date of Birth: December 1st 1994 (♐)

Age: 17

Likes: Her Sister, Piano, Spying on People (Started doing that after becoming a ghost), Little Kids, Aiko Narukami, Pranks, protecting others.

Dislikes: Bullies, Yuki Kawamoto (See #75), Being Treated Poorly, Being Ignored, Being Scolded by people who are not Mika Sato, Mia, Patty, Chieko and Chiyo, William T. Spears (A Little).

Personality: Brave, scaredy cat, Big sister, sometimes dumb, curious, little bit of insanity, Down to Earth (Literally), Protective, Caring, Outgoing.

Other names: Maddie, Senpai, Sister.

(Backstory)

Before Becoming a Grim Reaper, Madeline Darke was a Normal Human born on December 1st 1994, in London, England, she was the 1st born and twin to her sister, Lucy (See #8).

Madeline was very good at playing the Piano and had a lot of talents other than her sister, although she had an Outgoing Personality and could get along with almost everyone.
Madeline never left her sister's side, she cared deeply about her sister and made sure she was never left out and that she can make her decisions on what they can do, together.

After Sometime during this moment, Lucy and Madeline Created a Piano song, only they knew the lyrics too, they called it "Melody of the Soul".
But Madeline only made the song for her sister and she never wrote it down on paper.
With Good Grades and Academics, Madeline gets an acceptance letter to attend school in Japan at Gekkoukan High School in 2009, she'll start school in 2010.

"Due to having a close bond with her Sister Lucy, They are inseparable, Lucy had begged to attend school with Madeline which was able to get done.
So in 2010, they Attended the School, Madeline Had known Yukari Takeba and Aigis and they were upper classmates that happened to be in the same classroom as her."

"But that all changed, Lucy was being harassed and bullied by a Group of Girls, one of the girls was named Yuki Kawamoto.
And she had a Reputation at Gekkoukan for her behavior, she was very violent, reckless and abusive to other students.
It's unknown why she was able to attend, Gekkoukan and rumors say that her family was "afraid" of her.
And now she was bullying Madeline's sister, which Madeline did not like it."

"The way she was treating her sister, it made her so mad, that she threatened Yuki that she will regret messing around with the Darke Name. One Night, Madeline noticed Lucy didn't come back to the dorm, a student who lived in the same dorm as Madeline and Lucy, said she saw Lucy leave with Yuki. This made madeline mad and she ended up at Gekkoukan High School at Midnight to Settle the score with Yuki Once and for all."

"She Got into a fight with Yuki, when Yuki revealed that lucy wanted to kill herself, this made Madeline mad thinking it was all a lie, Lucy revealed it wasn't and that she was so obsessed with madeline that she never wanted to leave Madeline side, lucy was never like Madeline and was saw herself as a failure to the Darke Family, and a barden, so she set up the suicide for Yuki to attend to scare think that Lucy wasn't actually gonna do it, but was.

Madeline Gets into a fight with Yuki, and the Fight Escalades, When Yuki Pins her to a Fence on the Rooftop, and it soon breaks completely, leaving Madeline plummeting Her to her Death."

She Soon Forgets Her Memories Once she Becomes to Ghost who haunts Gekkoukan, Before Joining With Mika Sato to Become a Grim Reaper.

"However, Madeline was Never Supposed to die of course, as she never committed the Grim Reaper Taboo, which is committing Suicide and Force to becoming a Grim Reaper for that Sin.
So how did she become a Grim Reaper still?, Well it's like this."

"In Forces of Grim, a Character named Mia Sutcliff (See #5), mentions how when Madeline and Lucy's Cinematic Records were sent to the headquarters for Japan, Madeline's Record went missing for a moment but suddenly reappeared, soon after a paper of her presume death date is found and Mika is put on the case to retrieve her soul, of course Grim Reaper's of Black Butler check a lot so there are not errors as Explained By William T. Spears, if you ever saw that OVA of Black Butler."

"With that in mind, In On a Road of Time, I Revealed it was the Undertaker's Doing, he edited her record, Lucy was supposed to commit Suicide and become a Grim Reaper, but due to that alternative to the Record of Madeline, Cause the Death to be changed".

"Madeline might regret that it happened and Angry too, but either way better that her sister gets to live on, and she'll still watch over her even as a Grim Reaper."

(Abilities)

"Madeline has Normal abilities to a Grim Reaper and Persona-User."
Her Persona is Reaper, (You know the Reaper Shadow).
Her Death Scythe, is a Regular Grim Reaper weapon, The Sickle."
As a Grim Reaper, Madeline has phosphorescent green eyes now but her made eye color was Hazel, but she uses Eye contacts of that color to cover her Grim Reaper eyes."

"As a Grim Reaper, Madeline had Enhanced Agility and Endurance, and of course being able to collect human souls and review their memories."

(Facts)

1. I had written Madeline in a way based off a personality I always dreamed of being but never got to be, but she uses some of my regular personality and my friend who I'll say their name is Catalina, and they are not involved with the mentioned Characters Shouko or Souta from when a mentioned friend during Nozomi's Information.
However her Sister Lucy, takes in my Sadness, sensitive and anxiety side of me, Madeline acts like the shield that's always there for the person who suffers from Anxiety in their Darknest moments.

2. Back to my friend Catalina, I actually called her "Cat" for sort, so for Madeline since a person with that Name, also can have that Nickname "Maddie", so that's the origin of Madeline's Nickname.

3. Due to being a Ghost part of the time and can't regularly be seen unlike other Grim Reapers, only a person with a strong psychic ability, becomes acquainted or a friend or their death date is coming near can only see Madeline, (Lucy can also see her sister too).

(Gallery)

Madeline Darke

Madeline Darke