#7: Chieko and Chiyo

"Chieko and Chiyo are made for The Forces of Grim, they act as the Higher-ups In the Japanese Branch for the Grim Reapers."
I don't really have a lot of information on them, since they are only side characters but I did make some Backstories, so here they are, I'll be talking this from the Persona Records Wiki Fandom, I definitely recommend checking out the site for more on the Persona Record Series."

(Mini Info)

(Chiyo)

Name: Chiyo

Age: 20 (Estimated)

Likes: Past Lover, Kindness, Peaceful, Flowers.

Dislikes: Feeling Angry, Feeling Sad, her past lover's parents.

Personality: Kind, Sweet, hidden Anger, sensitive, Calm.

Other names: Higher-up Chiyo, Lily, Ghost of The Lily Pond.

(Chieko)

Name: Chieko

Age: 18 years old

Likes: Chiyo, Mika, Swords of Samurai.

Dislikes: Being Called Short, being annoyed.

Personality: Nice (Don't get on her bad side), Elegant, Honorable.

Other names: Higher-up Chieko, The Young Wife of a Samurai, Samurai's Wife.

(Backstories)

Chiyo: Before Chiyo became a Grim Reaper, Chiyo was the most beautiful girl in her village at the time, she had a lover and that would always meet each other by a lily pond every midnight, but one night her lover didn't come because he got married to someone else and moved away without her knowing, his parents who are very much selfish in traditions did this as they thought chiyo was not "Perfect" for their son, heartbroken chiyo drowned herself in the pond, and became a grim reaper, chieko came too her and told her what she had become, in the real world the people of her village her so grief-stricken, that a mod actually formed and destroyed her lover's family home and killed the parents as revenge, and chiyo felt some guild on this as the parents really didn't deserve to be punished the way they were in the end.

Chieko: Before Chieko became a Grim Reaper, she was 18 years old when she died, and when she alive, she was married to a samurai, when her samurai husband died, she had to commit suicide to show her loyalty to her husband even if she didn't like him very much sense it was rushed married so she didn't got to get to know him well for her to fall in love with him, she didn't wanted to kill herself so she was given an assist suicide and her favorite umbrella was used to stab her in the chest, this umbrella became her death scythe.

(Abilities)

Chiyo's Weapon, I didn't really give her one, but she may be able to use a hair clip as a weapon if necessary, however Chieko has a Weapon which is an umbrella, she was the Sharp top of the Umbrella to kill her victims.

(Gallery)

Chiyo (The Tall one) Chieko (The Short one)